Cvltural Maxism: Political Correctness/Feminism (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Cultural Marxism: Political Correctness/Feminism

Zen2613

HSC
N/A

Yes exactly that. If there is something stopping them that is not their sole decision, then yes of course we should strive to remove that something.
Well I atleast respect you for not being hypocritical unlike some feminists. However, first of all, no one is being stopped from doing anything. If a women wants to go into STEM nothing is stopping her. The problem is that women and men are biologically different, which affects not just obvious physical differences, but mental and psycological ones as well. For example, it is agreed upon that men on average are bigger risk takers then women. It is these biological differences that cause the sometimes massive gender inbalances in certain industries (women in STEM is one). However, society is in no way stopping or even discouraging women from going into STEM. The only way I would imagine you could say otherwise is if you think the fact that mostly men are in STEM discourages women from entering. However, this is a direct result of the genetic differences between men and women. To say that we need 50 50 gender balance is to say we must push women to become more like men and men more like women. Why is it a bad thing that women and men are fundamentally different, why do we have to change this in the name of equality? Let me repeat, nothing in society is stopping or discouraging women from going into STEM. They (on average) just don't want too, not because its male dominated, but because they have other interests (on average). If a particular women wants to go into STEM, no one will stop her, but that doesn't mean we should go out of our way to help her solely because she is a woman. Women and men are not children. They do not need their hands to be held in order to achieve what they want just because it is not the path most traveled. That is part of what being an adult means.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

If you can disregard this, Ben Shapiro speaks so much sense... :lol:

Zen2613

HSC
N/A

Not sure why people still believe this is a thing.

I even said it earlier in the thread. If you look at recent statistics (within last 2 or so years), and not at 15 year old statistics, women in their 20's and 30's make more on average than men now.
Really ? Lol awkward. I always went on the statistics feminists thenselves gave, but anyway doesn't change my views at all.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Really ? Lol awkward. I always went on the statistics feminists thenselves gave, but anyway doesn't change my views at all.
What statistics are we talking about? Sometimes statistics is biased or skewed..

Flop21

HSC

Well I atleast respect you for not being hypocritical unlike some feminists. However, first of all, no one is being stopped from doing anything. If a women wants to go into STEM nothing is stopping her. The problem is that women and men are biologically different, which affects not just obvious physical differences, but mental and psycological ones as well. For example, it is agreed upon that men on average are bigger risk takers then women. It is these biological differences that cause the sometimes massive gender inbalances in certain industries (women in STEM is one). However, society is in no way stopping or even discouraging women from going into STEM. The only way I would imagine you could say otherwise is if you think the fact that mostly men are in STEM discourages women from entering. However, this is a direct result of the genetic differences between men and women. To say that we need 50 50 gender balance is to say we must push women to become more like men and men more like women. Why is it a bad thing that women and men are fundamentally different, why do we have to change this in the name of equality? Let me repeat, nothing in society is stopping or discouraging women from going into STEM. They (on average) just don't want too, not because its male dominated, but because they have other interests (on average). If a particular women wants to go into STEM, no one will stop her, but that doesn't mean we should go out of our way to help her solely because she is a woman. Women and men are not children. They do not need their hands to be held in order to achieve what they want just because it is not the path most traveled. That is part of what being an adult means.
No I'm talking about just general social / society things that shape the way young girls and boys think and what they are introduced to and thus get interested in.

You seem to not see something I do. When there's such a large difference in gender percentages in an industry - it's worth looking into. We shouldn't just sweep it under the rug and go 'yeah sounds like nothing is wrong here' even though there may not be. But we must look into it in case there is an issue we can try to resolve.

I've said this on these forums before in more detail I think, but I strongly believe it has a lot to do with young kids, gendered toys, and society labelling STEM toys etc.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

I don't have a kid?
Good (Y).
Well tell those females that you know, who divorce with the guy and then claim child support from the ex,... while still having a high paid job and getting $$ from the new husband/bf.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC

What Sylviab said is true. Feminist sympathise with violent misogynists who are fond of rape. Good one fighting rape culture.
I actually agree with this 100%

I'm sick and tired of seeing women constantly stand up for college rapists, the Catholic church and Robin Thicke

Flop21

HSC

Good (Y).
Well tell those females that you know, who divorce with the guy and then claim child support from the ex,... while still having a high paid job and getting $$ from the new husband/bf.
What on earth are you talking about...?

You seem to be using "you" in your sentences but talking about something that does not involve me at all or makes sense.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

What on earth are you talking about...?

You seem to be using "you" in your sentences but talking about something that does not involve me at all or makes sense.
Well you may not know, people. But guys always do pay child support and they are not all "deadbeat" fathers.

Flop21

HSC

Well you may not know, people. But guys always do pay child support and they are not all "deadbeat" fathers.
Mate this isn't a thread for 'which gender sucks the most'. We all have our faults and no one will win in that argument because both males and females have negative things about them.

So save your breath, or at least do not direct your comments at me.

Maybe go check out theredpill, seems like you'd get along with them :)

Not checking this thread any more because you keep saying weird shit.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

Mate this isn't a thread for 'which gender sucks the most'. We all have our faults and no one will win in that argument because both males and females have negative things about them.

So save your breath, or at least do not direct your comments at me.

Maybe go check out theredpill, seems like you'd get along with them :)

Not checking this thread any more because you keep saying weird shit.
Go back to tumblr (Y).

What is that thread anyways lol?

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

I actually agree with this 100%

I'm sick and tired of seeing women constantly stand up for college rapists, the Catholic church and Robin Thicke
College rapists are so common that they have to be fabricated

There is less sexual abuse in the catholic church than most other faiths/religious institutions. In fact, child marriage is extremely common and TOLERATED in numerous muslim countries.

Robin Thicke wrote a dumb song and that's somehow equivalent to men who commit enormous amounts of actual rape:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

I'm not sure the posters in this thread understands what the goal of feminism is. The goal of feminism is to "to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, personal, and social rights for women" not to establish a matriarchal society where all males are oppressed by our feminine overladies.
A movement in defined by the actions of its members, and vast numbers of feminists do not act in accordance with your neat little definition there.

Flop21

HSC

Go back to tumblr (Y).

What is that thread anyways lol?
What have I said that is anything 'tumblr-ish'? Why are you being such a complete dick? Because I told you not to talk about which gender is superior???? Holy shit.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

This is the face of cultural marxism... :lol:

Trigglypuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)