• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

:d (1 Viewer)

Lebstr

HSC
soo after long school week, wt do u guys get up to on the weekends wif mates, and best way to spend the weekend

uncomeringue

HSC
get messy yeww!!
nah... pretty much work in the mornings, hang with family & friends in the day, and usually there's a gathering or two where you can drink/not drink or whatever at night. and try to do some schoolwork in between, but i always use bank holidays/strike days to catch up on schoolwork & also weds arvo off school so i don't usually have heaps to do on the weekend :)
weekends are awesome...

roundguy08

Banned
HSC
Lebstr said:
soo after long school week, wt do u guys get up to on the weekends wif mates, and best way to spend the weekend
sniffing petrol

Townhalltool

HSC
Get home from school ( If I went), Smoke Cones, get dressed again, Smoke Cones, Write a blog on myspace about how people dont understand me and Im really deep, post a bulletin 'OMGPC4PC', Smoke Cones, Walk to the station, Smoke Cones, Pop insides on the train, Smoke Cones, get off the train, sit at town hall and do nothing, Smoke Cones, get drunk on beer or goon (depending on the colour of my aura that day), Smoke Cones, listen to my Death metal, Smoke Cones, break my kandi, Smoke Cones, get really depressed and buy a pill and shaft it, Smoke Cones, complain im not peaking and eat 3 more,.....Peak, almost die but I'm alright..munch more pills, Smoke Cones, hook up with a fully hot chick, contract hepatitis, Smoke Cones, munch acid tabs, Smoke Cones, OHNOESITSPASTMYBEDTIME, Smoke Cones, go to catch nightride bus home, Smoke Cones, , Smoke Cones,, Smoke Cones,, Smoke Cones,, Smoke Cones, forget what Im doing and go back to the party, Smoke Cones, drink more and smoke some schabbs, Smoke Cones, P34k H4RD, its now 10 and im scattered and want to kill myself, Smoke Cones, Go back to town hall and tell everyone how scat I am, Smoke Cones, Go home and post on myspace, Smoke Cones, rinse and repeat until monday morning

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Townhalltool said:
Get home from school ( If I went), Smoke Cones, get dressed again, Smoke Cones, Write a blog on myspace about how people dont understand me and Im really deep, post a bulletin 'OMGPC4PC', Smoke Cones, Walk to the station, Smoke Cones, Pop insides on the train, Smoke Cones, get off the train, sit at town hall and do nothing, Smoke Cones, get drunk on beer or goon (depending on the colour of my aura that day), Smoke Cones, listen to my Death metal, Smoke Cones, break my kandi, Smoke Cones, get really depressed and buy a pill and shaft it, Smoke Cones, complain im not peaking and eat 3 more,.....Peak, almost die but I'm alright..munch more pills, Smoke Cones, hook up with a fully hot chick, contract hepatitis, Smoke Cones, munch acid tabs, Smoke Cones, OHNOESITSPASTMYBEDTIME, Smoke Cones, go to catch nightride bus home, Smoke Cones, , Smoke Cones,, Smoke Cones,, Smoke Cones,, Smoke Cones, forget what Im doing and go back to the party, Smoke Cones, drink more and smoke some schabbs, Smoke Cones, P34k H4RD, its now 10 and im scattered and want to kill myself, Smoke Cones, Go back to town hall and tell everyone how scat I am, Smoke Cones, Go home and post on myspace, Smoke Cones, rinse and repeat until monday morning
haha fantastic post is fantastic

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Townhalltool said:
Wow, you've like smoked an ounce in one day. r35p3ct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)