Da Vinci Code anyone? (1 Viewer)

ahohen_77

Uni Student
HSC
Has anyone here read the da vinci code by dan brown, i read it and i found it absolutely mind blowing, considering that im a catholic....God forgive me

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I've been trying to hunt it down. However, none of the (10) libraries I frequent seem to have it available...ever. I'm just waiting patiently to stumble on a copy. :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I'm also looking for Fforde (Jasper) but like every damn popular author his books are never to be seen. :(

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I've been trying to hunt it down. However, none of the (10) libraries I frequent seem to have it available...ever. I'm just waiting patiently to stumble on a copy. :)
kazzaa bro

maybe i should post up the PDF somewhere lol *but laz would remove it

that aside, i found this book really interesting.. all the history etc tied in so nicely.. i found the history/facts stuff really interesting actually

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
the only thing i know about da vinci - is that my avatar is drawn by him. Weee!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i havent read it, but its been sitting on my bookshelf for a couple of months. it was big in the US awhile ago

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
kazzaa bro
I'd like to keep my eyes functional. :)
Originally posted by dark`secrets
i havent read it, but its been sitting on my bookshelf for a couple of months. it was big in the US awhile ago
Yeah, my uncle absolutely loved it. Knowing him, I'll probably read it and think it was all a bunch of hype. :p

jessum

HSC
my schools doing their rock eistedfodd based on da vinci this year. theres gunna be a scene apparently where he goes round digging up body parts and throwing them about the stage. and tubs of paint running round the stage... strange...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)