Daily Study Plan? (1 Viewer)

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
With a bit over a month to go I've decided to actually schedule a daily study timetable for myself. I do 5 subjects (obviously from my signature) and I'm not sure how to spread the work out over a 7 day week. Couple of questions which I'd appreciate some advice on:
Should i dedicate Monday - Friday to 1 subject each and then do a combination on the weekends?
How many hours a day do you think I should start off with and build up to? I do like 2-3 on school nights i think, need to do more obviously.
What do you personally do to organise your study regime?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Find what works for you.

Personally, I preferred setting aside hours per day and with goal-oriented study sessions. So, for example: "By the end of this week, I want to have finished Section 2 of this course - looking at the material and doing all the questions".

HSC
personally, I do what I think is most important and urgent then work from there. Also what Shadowdude said goal-oriented study sessions seems to work better as you may work for 5 hours but absorb nothing while you may set a task/goal you want to achieve by the end of the day and actually have productive study time. The hours I guess don't really matter but personally I started with 3 hours and built from there.
hoped this kinda helped :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)