Damir Dokic - still insane & totally hilarious (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Damir Dokic rants about the disappearance of his daughter:

TENNIS star Jelena Dokic has gone missing, sparking reports in Serbia that she has been kidnapped.

Dokic's father, Damir, claimed yesterday she had been snatched in Croatia by a former boyfriend.

Dokic had been training in Germany with former Croatian tennis star Nikola Pilic before making the trip to Zagreb, Croatia.

The Serbian newspaper Kurir reported that the 23-year-old had phoned her mother on Monday claiming that she would not be returning to Germany to train with Pilic.

But a day earlier she had told her mother that she was only in Zagreb to pick up winter clothes.

Speaking through an interpreter from his new home in Vdrnik, Serbia, last night, a concerned Damir Dokic claimed that his daughter's former coach Borna Biknic, and his brother Tino, a former boyfriend, were behind her disappearance.

"The taking of my daughter against her wishes could also be payback for my role in the war," Dokic, an ethnic Serb, told The Australian.

"Both my wife and I are frantic. Despite repeated attempts to contact her at her last known address in (the Croatian capital) Zagreb, she hasn't returned our calls. I believe she has either been kidnapped or is being held against her will by the Biknic brothers."

This man should have his own talk show.

In fact, he goes on to say:

Damir Dokic says he is seeking to kidnap his estranged daughter Jelena, and has threatened to kill an Australian as revenge for her returning to the country.

In a sensational rant to a Serbian newspaper, Damir Dokic has vowed revenge against Australia for conspiring to return the 2000 Wimbledon semi-finallist to the country.

Damir, renowned for his erratic behaviour, says he wants to drop a nuclear bomb on Australia and accuses Croatia and the Vatican of influencing her decision to quit Serbia and return to Australia.

Under her father's guidance, Jelena Dokic quit Australia for Serbia in 2001, and has only just returned to the Australian fold after becoming estranged from Damir.

"Australia with the help of Croatia and the Vatican have brainwashed my daughter," Damir told Serbian daily Kurir.

"I have thought about dropping a nuclear bomb on Sydney since Jelena lost in the first round this week, for which Australia is to blame.

"I have even thought about killing an Australian in revenge, but I wouldn't gain anything from it."

Damir has sought help from Serbian politicians, including an accused war criminal, in kidnapping Jelena.

"Only two were ready to help," Damir said.

"One of them however, Vojislav Seselj, is waiting to be tried at the International War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague."

Damir said it was Australia, rather than him, that was mentally suspect.

"Australia is a spoiled nation," Damir said.

"They can expect my revenge.

"I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."
http://www.theage.com.au/news/world...ena-kidnap-plan/2006/01/19/1137553679062.html

You can't make this stuff up.

HSC
N/A
*chuckles*

Oh, if only he were in America. Bush would have a field day with his anti-terrorist thingo. (yeah, you can tell how political I am :/)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
"I have thought about dropping a nuclear bomb on Sydney since Jelena lost in the first round this week, for which Australia is to blame.

"I have even thought about killing an Australian in revenge, but I wouldn't gain anything from it."

LOL!!

HSC
Damir Dokic said:

"I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."
OMFG. LOL ROFL LMAO

What a dickwit.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Isnt that second one from like early last year? Perhaps early this year?

EDIT: haha nvm, just noticed your link is dated 19 January

Last edited:

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
wow. what a fag.

how is it australias fault his daughter screwed up.

*Minka*

HSC
Damir Dokic makes all Balakn people look mentually unstable, but he is just fucked up in the head. He makes me laugh though with all the shut he does.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Damir Dokic says he is seeking to kidnap his estranged daughter Jelena, and has threatened to kill an Australian as revenge for her returning to the country.

In a sensational rant to a Serbian newspaper, Damir Dokic has vowed revenge against Australia for conspiring to return the 2000 Wimbledon semi-finallist to the country.

Damir, renowned for his erratic behaviour, says he wants to drop a nuclear bomb on Australia and accuses Croatia and the Vatican of influencing her decision to quit Serbia and return to Australia.

Under her father's guidance, Jelena Dokic quit Australia for Serbia in 2001, and has only just returned to the Australian fold after becoming estranged from Damir.

"Australia with the help of Croatia and the Vatican have brainwashed my daughter," Damir told Serbian daily Kurir.

Damir has sought help from Serbian politicians, including an accused war criminal, in kidnapping Jelena.

"Only two were ready to help," Damir said.

"One of them however, Vojislav Seselj, is waiting to be tried at the International War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague."

Damir said it was Australia, rather than him, that was mentally suspect.

LOOL

daledugahole

HSC
It is seriously beyond me why no one has given this guy his own reality tv show. Now that I would watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)