Damn bodyguard @ Sam Bar (1 Viewer)

toisthbe

Evil Member
Its like My friend which is a girl, younger than me, gets to go into the bar, the body guard lets her in even though shows her underage id, she gets in CAUSE SHES A GIRL.

but i got like less than 10 days until im 18, and hes like NO, sorry mate.

><

doe

HSC
N/A
hehe suxx eh

the other week i was out with my mate and we got bounced 'sorry its full'. as we were walking up 2 chicks rock up, have a chat with the bouncer and go straight in.

id rather be a guy than a chick tho any day :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so why do the chicks get in more easily? they chat the bouncers up, or aren't considered trouble?

doe

HSC
N/A
coz they're chicks

as a generalisation/observation:

90% of guys who are out would like to pick up
50% of girls who are out would like to pick up

if a bar has girls, guys come, and the atmosphere is nicer. people have a good time, spend money on drinks, the owner profits. if youve ever walked into a bar that only has guys in it (and gay bars dont count) the atmosphere is uh, unpleasant. its only happened to me once, but basically everyone sits around eyeing each other off while they finish their drinks before moving onto a bar with chicks.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
is this during the day? i've never been checked ever

yeah it's gay sometimes in when you're out too. they go 'no more guys can come in too many guys'

so you call some chicks who are inside, get them to come out the front, or get some others from outside and walk up and they let you in

biggest pain in the arse ever

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Havent you watched that episode of Seinfeld. There were no more tickets left for a movie but Jerry's gf was able to get some. Then when they got pulled over for speeding they didnt get fined...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)