damn creative piece in ext 1 glish (1 Viewer)

cat empire

HSC
oi does anyone have any tips at all 4 the creative piece we hav to write in ext 1 glish TOMOZ!!!!???? the essay will be fine, but creative? thay can ask us freakin anything!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
the creative piece could be anythigns o i wouldn't bother preparing.

they might ask u to write an intro to a cd collection of texts exploring yoru genre

or they might ask u to write a story starting with the words 'it was a stormy night'

so broad iw ould not bother preparing anything.
maybe a general outline for a story

cat empire

HSC
i know but...

yeh i know u cant really prepare for it, its just im no good at being spontaneously creative under pressure. i did bad in my trial and will die (wel maybe not die) if i do bad again

scorpi0n

HSC
id say get a general story idea...just a basic plot. that way if they give you a nice question you can adapt it to it...but if the question is weird like the CSSA trial or they give you a scenario, you wouldn't have wasted too much time on it.

melly_b

so do we jst make up a story about our module and the texts we've studied ? ----> language and values in my case...?

V

vanbasten

the CSSA sucked. It wasn't even creative. It was like an essay in Interview form. I would have preferred a story or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)