Damn, I went to the wrong lecture today... (1 Viewer)

Z

Zeppelin

I went to Chem LT 1 at 9 AM instead of Chem LT 3... turns out I was in fundamentals instead of 1A. I'm assuming I didn't miss anything (it was the first class I had for Chem)?

comfortable

HSC
no you didnt miss out on anything...we basically went thru the history of the atom...

comfortable

HSC
we got an orange information and assignment booklet...this is for chem 1101 right?

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
comfortable said:
we got an orange information and assignment booklet...this is for chem 1101 right?
dat booklet was meant for 1901. "1101" was a mis-print. dat's wat the doc said.

tennille

HSC
LoneShadow said:
dat booklet was meant for 1901. "1101" was a mis-print. dat's wat the doc said.
The advanced booklet was pink...I'm sure normal chem would have received an assignment booklet as well.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
The advanced booklet was pink...I'm sure normal chem would have received an assignment booklet as well.
OMG!!! finally some one else thought it is pink...

my fwnd n i had this huge arguement on wether it was pink or red... i was like "r u INSANE!!! cuz it is pink..."

btw guys, that pink booklet will one day ensure u get 100% in ur quizzes... so use it well =p

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
OMG!!! finally some one else thought it is pink...

my fwnd n i had this huge arguement on wether it was pink or red... i was like "r u INSANE!!! cuz it is pink..."

btw guys, that pink booklet will one day ensure u get 100% in ur quizzes... so use it well =p

mine is black and all pages r white....

back-to-topic: wat do u think will happen if I wonder off into one of those 3rd year labs or lecture rooms?......just for the hell of it. and if they asked...I'll just say I lost my way...:D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:

back-to-topic: wat do u think will happen if I wonder off into one of those 3rd year labs or lecture rooms?......just for the hell of it. and if they asked...I'll just say I lost my way...:D
come to 2nd yr... i am sure u 'd understand at least 50% of stuff...

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
LoneShadow said:

Hmm... you can attend entire lecture courses for free, nobody asks really unless they know you. I'm 'attending' complex variables and fluid dynamics atm.

Tennille said:
Yes, it IS. >: ( And so was may 2nd year MBLG Lab manual. That one's Hot, Fluoro Pink, and the ink stains if it gets rained on! What's with these people?

----
Trust, one other thing to work out might be Eastern Avenue auditorium and EA lecture theatre. I like Spanish 1001, but I really would not do a uni course for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)