Damn Mopeds/Scooters at Schoolies (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey how many guys here hired mopeds up at schoolies? My group did, awesome fun except for the damage bill. I did $288 damage and my mate did $257 lol. I go5t run off the road by some dickhead in a station wagon and then my brakes decided not to work in tie lol. My mate had a real memorable crash thoug. Anyone at the Islander resort probably woulda seen it. He stacked it at the lights and hundreds of people were laughin and stuff, shit it was funny. So anyone here remember that stack? Oh and did anyone else have any such experiences on their mopeds?

tokenblackguy

HSC
HAHAHAHA I REMEMBER SEEING THAT, that was hella funny, ah shit, haha i glanced out my mates hotel for a second and saw that, haven't laughed so hard. What annoyed me was the damn beeping

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
yeah, we hired mopeds at surfers, hella fun.

My mate did $650, had to put it on my card.

We were doing laps of one particular round-about and for some reason he lost control and slammed into the sidewalk and stacked pretty bad. Quite humorous.

i swear that that is there main source of income, it fully doesn't cost that much.

eazy-t

HSC
Hey steve buddy, just joined. Yeah that'd be me stacking in front of the islander, a blow to the ego and the wallet, all part of the experience though, aye..

JessTW

HSC
hahaha i didnt see this crash but i heard about it.lol i swear the horns things on those scooters should b taken off they got so annoying after the first like 5 mins! every 30secs a group of guys would ride past and start beepng as soon as they see u, id have to say those little siren things they had were pretty cool though.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
driving a moped is like having sex with a fat chic.. they're fun to ride, but u dont tell your mates... but hey if everyone os doing it, u all might be gay

HSC
William_Lawry said:
driving a moped is like having sex with a fat chic.. they're fun to ride, but u dont tell your mates... but hey if everyone os doing it, u all might be gay
thats put about as well as it can be :) if you ride it to break it tho - i guess you can be excused...

7th Sign

HSC
lol we were going to get one...but I was low on cash so I didnt want to risk crashing one lol.....true the knts beeping gets very very annoying lol

the $29* a day price thing looks very sus with the big star lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)