Damn Staples! (1 Viewer)

ben

I nearly wasted all my reading time trying to pull apart the paper without ripping the pages LOL

Anyway, I walked out of the exam feeling as if I had just done an entire paper on 'GLOBALISATION AND ETHICS' - :apig:

roo

HSC
..and ER, my head was spinnin uuh and then my psycho sister was speeding her way through it in front of me and im like huuuh?!?!!? NOOO.. hmm

we pulled it out before the exam, the supervisors seemed fine with it, even tho the questions were just staring at us :)

funkydish

they were so annoying! while i was doing the exam, one staple was sticking up and came through the paper and went into my thumb! i was like "ouch"! :eek: so i lost a bit of time for that ... and possibly some marks ... should i sue? :p ;)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeh our supervisors told us to pull em apart before the exam aswell. :p

Caitlen

Ha Ha i agree
they should of just givin them to us apart honestly i couldnt get the damn thing apart lol
THAT TEST WAS HARD!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :chainsaw:

jenster

yeah our supervisors are fair daft. we had to ask if we were supposed to take it apart. in the short answer bit it was a choice of 1 answer booklet or 5. i chose to keep it as one. i can't count to 5

yodles68

our supervisors had taken it apart b4 the exam for us, so we didnt have to waste anytime pulling them out
:D

ToFu.

hehe..

our supervisors are pretty cool ladies
no fuss at all , explained everything
darn quick at collecting papers too
lol

bex

HSC
we kept our short answer books as one but pulled the multiple choice paper and the ext response questions off before the exam

ben

we've had the SAME supervisors for our year 10, 11 and now HSC exams...

yodles wat skool u go to and ye i had the same supervisors in year 10 for school certificate bloody six old grannys about to collapse and die from artherites pain get me some juicy milf in her late 20's then u see how quick i write

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)