• Chrissie

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Reggie

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Reggie won, good on her she was pretty shaken up, Chrissie was excellent!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
dan looked so shocked when he was evicted last night, i reckon he thought he was hot stuff. but he was still really cool i liked him.

and reggie was funny too, her voice pissed me off at the beginning of the series but then i've grown to like her. how bloody funny is her stupidity

"do birds have partners?"

and her infamous "BUGGA"

oh man she cracks me up. chrissy was heaps cool too though, so i wouldn't've minded if either of them one. her laugh was hi-bloody-larious and contagious

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
mmm i dunno, i mean he said he never thought a girl could win, and he didnt think he was going, yeah i still like him but i wanted someone 2 win who wasnt expecting it ... and they did! YEY reggie!!! she looked so surprised

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I wanted Dan to win...I was SO disappointed when he got voted off on Sunday. We all knew Reggie was going to win, but I wanted him to at least come 2nd so he could win the car.
The only reason he was voted of before Chrissie was because all the Reggie and Chrissie fans turned on him...Reggie fans thought he might win if he was in the final 2, and Chrissie fans knew that either he or Chrissie would be leaving, so they voted out Dan too. How crap...he needed the money more than anyone, he is so povo he doesn't even own a fridge. :( The look on his face when they gave him that camera...he was so grateful. Imagine if they had had have given him 250 thousand dollars!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I was reading on the BB site that someone in the camera runs made a rude comment about Chrissie and she heard it.....does anyone know what that was??

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
I wanted Dan to win...How crap...he needed the money more than anyone, he is so povo he doesn't even own a fridge. :( The look on his face when they gave him that camera...he was so grateful. Imagine if they had had have given him 250 thousand dollars!
I KNOW!! poor Dan, he was speechless, fuck man I nearly cried, when they gave him that 8mm.. I don't think I'll ever forget the look on his face

:(

Apparently Reggie is loaded anyway..?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I love you Dan! Come live with me!!!

Reggie has stacks of money apparently.....like she needed the BB money?!?!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Hahaha. I have the feeling that Dan will be mooching off BB fame for at least a few years yet... australia loved him so yeah

I wonder who'll be the most famous and stuff? like from the first series i think it was sara-marie and blair who got the most outta it.

Can't remember for the second one... marty and jess became low-profile models for like Just jeans or something right..? or was that pete? i always get those two guys confused

this series i reckon it'll be saxon, dan, chrissie, reggie who'll get the most outta it.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by johnson

Apparently Reggie is loaded anyway..?
I don't think she would be loaded, but I certainly don't think she is in desperate need, and I don't think she'll be doing anything spectacular with the money. (whereas Dan has a whole pile of film scripts that he's trying to fund...!) I guess in a way that shouldn't bother me-I remember how angry I was last year when gloomy Peter won with his tug-on-the-heart-strings story of his deceased parents, and hoped people would steer clear of the "who needs the money most" argument this time around...but in this case, Dan needed the money the most, AND was the most entertaining, AND was just the most all-around nice person. How did Australia go wrong?!
What really pissed me off is that Regina won a lot of sympathy votes with her talk about how she works in the fish and chip shop...but the simple fact of it is, if she wanted out, she could leave! It was 100% her own fault for allowing herself to stay there so long.
Oh well...if Dan couldn't win, Regina would've been my 2rd or 3th choice, so she's the best winner so far. At least Carlo didn't win!;)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
OMG CARLOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAH i remember that crude turd >(

yeah, like, i totally agree with every word you just said butterfly wings!

peter was like the big beefy guy, right...? my memory's feckin me over.. from what i remember, the winners of the first and second series were like similar..?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Yeah, Peter was the big beefy pouty one. He was very similar to first years winner in that they wre both very quiet and big, but Ben was a much better winner...Ben is off doing a million and one things for charity and staying involved, whereas Peter just took his cheque and stalked off. I have only heard of him once since, in an article where he was complaining about the BB experience. Hardly a gracious winner! I didn't like him one bit.

And also...(missed this post before)
Originally posted by YEAR12
I was reading on the BB site that someone in the camera runs made a rude comment about Chrissie and she heard it.....does anyone know what that was??
She was changing to have a shower, and she had just taken her top off when she heard a voice saying "I know you like big women"-and it was one of the cameramen from the wall right behind her, speaking to another cameraman, in a sarcastic english accent. The producers made a huge deal out of it, but they never figured out which cameraman it was.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah pete&ben were really similar, and id say they were similar to pat this year but this yr was totally different

huh? peter hardly a gracious winner? go to his website http://www.digger.com.au/ - hes doing motivational talks. sounds cool

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
OK I stand corrected...but I still say he sucks. Stupid arseclown.
HAHAHA

yeah, why was it that the first two winners were quiet and not overtly interesting..

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I never liked BB2. That Jess & Marty thing pissed me off hard, he treated his girlfriend outside the house like shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)