dance/trance radio stations? (1 Viewer)

donkeydrop

HSC
Hello people,

Just wondering if anybody knows any FM or AM radio stations that play dance/trance music.

I know that Edge 96.1 fm has "wild nights" and ive heard Nova play some dance/trance tunes on i think Saturday nights? but if you know any other stations that would be great!

thanks a lot

Last edited:

donkeydrop

HSC
damn, looks like these are the only stations. anyways, btw i found this web-site:

http://www.di.fm/ - free internet radio which plays differenty types of dance music.

peace

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
your average commercial station will normally have dance/trance stuff every saturday night past about 9.30 i think. other than that i couldnt tell you

alayenay

HSC
donkeydrop said:
Hello people,

Just wondering if anybody knows any FM or AM radio stations that play dance/trance music.

I know that Edge 96.1 fm has "wild nights" and ive heard Nova play some dance/trance tunes on i think Saturday nights? but if you know any other stations that would be great!

thanks a lot
I don't know how good it is but there's CPX 99.9 FM (I think yeah) 7pm on Wednesday nights; either way, it'll shit all over anything you hear on the commercial stations as commercial dance sucks the wang five ways from sunday. JJJ play dnace on Saturday nights (late) if I remember correctly.

donkeydrop

HSC
thanks ppl. yep, i guess i have no choice but to listen to internet radio. soo much r'n'b and hip-hop, yet so little dance/trance music :-(

There are some really nice vocal trance tracks by Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten and other dj's yet so little air play.

oh well, interent radio i guess is the best way to listen to dance/trance (unfortunately its a bit inconvinient) but on the bright side hardly any commercials about the "mathi-majic" computer tutor etc.

peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)