dancing with the stars (1 Viewer)

HSC
this show is unbearable... how can u watch this filth

the awful daryl somer's jokes just keep coming and coming..................

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
I wonder if she will get sent to gaol for vote rigging this time, lol
yeah and i wonder if you'll steal my joke so blatantly the next time i point out delicious irony

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
the problem with pauline's idea is that, yeah, she wants to keep australian culture. you know, the national identity - surfing, cricket and BBQs and everything... immigrants don't really contribute to this because they largely continue living their own way (you could say)

but who's to say that the 'australian' culture as she sees it, is the right one? why preserve it if the majority is being pulled in a million different directions by all these external cultures? She's trying to protect a way of life that is no more justified in these times than any other. The aborigines didn't live like this before white settlement

she's not being racist, she just wants people living like the 'dinky di' australian does. it's not racist but i still don't agree with it and i'm pretty 'dinky di'

but yeah, she's still on that dancing with the stars show because, as tom gleisner said, it's like the V8s - you watch it for the crashes...

HSC
shes egocentric, thus, she has no idea about society, she's socially illiterate, thus, she contributes nothing to society, thus, she should kill herself

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Pauline blasts critic
From Sydney Confidential
November 18, 2004

SPORTING a fuchsia frock and a fiery disposition, Pauline Hanson's dummy spit on the set of Dancing with the Stars was shown on television last night.
In a behind-the-scenes look at the popular show, Hanson eyeballed judge Todd McKenney after he likened her dance to one of leprosy, rather than one of love.

"I don't give a damn. 'The dance of love, the dance of leprosy' - you should not have said that," she steamed on the re-run televised on Channel 7's Today Tonight.

She had performed a low-key rumba with dance partner Salvatore Vecchio and, although she achieved the highest vote from the public, she scored low with the judges.

Being comforted by Home and Away star Bec Cartwright afterward, Hanson started crying. "I'm not there because of my dancing abilities - it's the public who kept me there," she said.

:p

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I've been out of the country for 2 weeks and came back to find the finale between Pauline and Bec... wtf ? Pauline CANNOT dance.. should've been Justin. I hate Bec.. she can dance well but she 's still fugly.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
ok so who won "dancing with the stars CHAMPION" ??? not that i care but see my mummy nearly died coz she missed out seeing who won coz i was like - "im watching the OC" so if any can tell who won that'd b great. *rollseyes*

Auto Wah

alright, first of all. How is Pauline Hanson a fucking star? If the One Nation and jail made her a star then this country is a complete fucking ripshit.

I don't watch the show, NOO NOOO!!!, i only saw the ad for it on tv where pauline is dancing with people.

Remember that stripper dancer became a cop? that's tolerable. But one nation leader and someone that's been behind bars a STAR???? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
lilmzqt said:
ok so who won "dancing with the stars CHAMPION" ??? not that i care but see my mummy nearly died coz she missed out seeing who won coz i was like - "im watching the OC" so if any can tell who won that'd b great. *rollseyes*
bec won. phew...

just ask Google.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
CHANNEL SEVEN. GIVE UP ON REALITY TV YOU IMBECILIC CRETINS!

(oh except for the mole... :))

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Yes, but im talking about australian based reality tv that they would obviously fund.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
absolution* said:
Yes, but im talking about australian based reality tv that they would obviously fund.
not going to happen sadly, this show rated through the roof and is a firece competitor to CSI! rating an average 1.9 million a week making it the most watched new show of 2004 and Tuesday nights.

It will be back next yr in two 10 episode seasons...

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
not going to happen sadly, this show rated through the roof and is a firece competitor to CSI! rating an average 1.9 million a week making it the most watched new show of 2004 and Tuesday nights.

It will be back next yr in two 10 episode seasons...
I reckon they have run out of original australian celebrities.

unless they get mark latham :s.... I mean he did go on rove to try and get votes, lol

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
this.
show.
is.
gay.

and so is daryl somers and bec.

on the subject of bec, did anyone know that her cd single was in boxes of cocoa pops?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
this.
show.
is.
gay.

and so is daryl somers and bec.

on the subject of bec, did anyone know that her cd single was in boxes of cocoa pops?
why would they do that?

unless it was a new single that didn't make the cut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)