Dancing With The Stars (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
Now I can NOT be the only BOS user that watches this show...

Anyways, what did you think of mast night's episode? And who do you think will be CHAMPION CELEBRITY DANCER?

I'm going for Bathie. Check out her site at www.chrisbath.com .

aimstar555

HSC
alrite alrite....i do watch the show :) :)

yeah it's pretty obvious that chris is the best and is the judges fav....i mean she still came 2nd with a sprained ankle....

Dicko's a scream, and he danced really well last nite... i hope he gets to the top 3 :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
it's clear that either bathie or ada are going to win, they've been up the top since the show started havent they?
the one that dances with brodie... alana patience or something? she pisses me off

Danoz The Great

HSC
_muse_ said:
the one that dances with brodie... alana patience or something? she pisses me off
Same, her tan for last week's rumba was so gross, you could see the white scalp/hairline and then this tanned face

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^Yeh I hate that Alana chick too.
How sad was it that Ky left ? He was too pretty to go :/

Danoz The Great

HSC
Oh definately, that boy is soooo hawt!
And his eyes are just amazing - so blue... (I have a thing for eyes :p)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Damn i hate this show... it makes me cringe.... As a dancer, i think this show is really kind of dumb in its concept... but it would be ok if they had a decent host (Daryl Sommers is the most annoying person on the planet), and people who actually have the ability to potentially dance well... none of this pauline hanson shit (i know its for ratings, but its really annoying)... then it might be ok....

but yes, obviously chris is the best, because she used to dance when she was young, and she has some idea about rhythm and MOVEMENT

Frenglish_Angel

Annegelic said:
Aric is so fkn hot.
and Chris Bath should win. For sure.
I love Aric too...Europeans rock though! He's Russian or Ukrainian, not too sure. So is Luda though (the girl that dances with David Campbell)...

Mwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa, Aric!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Something about Luda annoys me. I dunno..

and yes, Daryl Sommers really and truly is the most annoying tv host.

emskis

i dont normally watch the show and when i do never a full episode, but here's my thoughts

hate daryl... most pathetic excuse for an "amusing" tv host ever.

loved dave campbell but knew that he would be next to go. his performance with his dad was really good too!!!

its gonna be between chris bath and ada nic.... watever

but i would really like dicko to win cos that man is a hoot!!!!

Danoz The Great

HSC
Okay, major bump to this thread but anyways...

So Ada won.
I went for Chris all along, but I do think that Ada deserved to win more than Chris - she's improved week by week.

Anybody heard any rumoured 'stars' for next series? I've heard of Mark Latham, and some others I forgot.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Chris should've won, but Ada did cos she's popular from being on H&A.
I really hope Daryl gets sacked for next series and any other after that.

rumoured stars for next series - obviously celeb/s from H&A. On the radio, Ada apparently said her tv doctor husband guy might join.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
GO ADA AND ARIC

they rule...they so deserved to win...they are so damn cute together and great dancers...GO THEM...i hope they win on tuesday:p

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Eh.

Hi Guys!

I've been posting my thoughts in another forum, but I thought I'd find better people to converse with over here.

1) Loved Ada and Aric more, but Chris and Trenton deserved to win last week.

Now that thats out of the way, SO many problems with this show.

1) This show is an excellent and glorified guilty pleasure, that I love to watch. That said, this two week special should have been put on at the beginning of next year, or during Christmas. Right now I'm feeling "Dancing with the Stars"-ed out.

2) Ada and Aric were obviously fatigued and it showed. Tom and Kym were good, but just lacked that extra zing. They both have their handicaps (the latter being due to inexperience as of recent)

3) Costuming all round was great! Music was Great!

4) WTF WAS WITH ADA AND ARIC RECYCLING THEIR ROUTINE FROM 2 WEEKS AGO?! That last dance (Jive) was almost exactly what they did a couple of weeks ago, and I have it on tape too. It was my third favorite dance of the series when I watched it so I remembered it distinctly. DAMN.

5) Judges were smoking something weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)