Dancing!$!@#$! (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
IC3 said:
now ur just acting like a fuckface.

if you have nothing to say against my facts, plz stfu and gtfo

i cant believe im argueing with a 20-22 yr old, you should be like more mature than me, and not act like an asshole

now GOOD DAY.
English 101: Spot the oxymorons.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
IC3 said:
now ur just acting like a fuckface.

if you have nothing to say against my facts, plz stfu and gtfo

i cant believe im argueing with a 20-22 yr old, you should be like more mature than me, and not act like an asshole

now GOOD DAY.
wtf

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
oi faggot i said don't play that little semantics game with me.

and shows how much you know when you cite some shit t-pain video (buy u a drank) when i talk about 'walk it out' and 'snappin'

no faggot those dances have been around way before they were mentioned in that shit pop video in the southern states of the U.S particularly atlanta. If you 'knew your shit about dancing' you'd know that

Stupid fucking argument but I get a little shitted off when some 08er faggot acts big.

Especially some little shit trying to assert his supposed superiority over those older than him by indicating that they are sad for posting on a forum that is for both high school and university students.

style = move + move + move + move + move

I could simplify that equation by saying

style = moves

do you know what a plural is

now please fuck off and fail your hsc.
Actually, you are only half correct. A style is how a move is completed or done, but it is basically move+move+move+move, except, more correctly, variation move+varitation move+variation move, so varied moves make up a style, not a simple "move" itself (abit confusing no?)

Who cares anyways?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
a variant of a move (which becomes 'the next move' ) is then added to the r'epertoire that we call 'moves' or for the sake of IC3 shutting the fuck up and not replying to this post 'style'

oscarjunk25

HSC
N/A
Yeah i love danceing i acuallty dance at millnuiem once a week at least i try or i'll dance at home!!!

Oscar
umgd

SiN3m

HSC
1. What dance do you do? a mix of belly dancing and and krumping...a bit of hip hop too (better at popping than the feet movement).
2. What inspired you to do the dance? i learnt the hip hop and theother comes naturally...i actually can't help myself
3. How long have you been at it? since b4 i could walk- hiphop since 2006
4. How much do you practice a week? whenever i hear appropriate music (which is pretty much all the time in the land called 'My Room')
5. Who are your idols? don't have any in relation to dancing...but i reckon Channing Tatum is awsome
6. If there was another dance yuo could do, what would it be? Lyrical- the slow, smooth motion emotional dances

Last edited:

Funke

HSC
1. What dance do you do?
popping(its an umbrella term that covers many other forms like waving, animation etc...) bboy, glowsticking (mainly freehand and some stringing)

2. What inspired you to do the dance?
how good it looked i guess?

3. How long have you been at it?
started liquiding like 4 years ago
freehand and stringing was a 2-3 years ago
pop and bboy was last year

4. How much do you practice a week?
lol, i practise by myself so its about everyday i do something random

5. Who are your idols?
pretty sure you guys dont know them...
lets just say all the pro bboys/poppers esp the korean ones... lol

6. If there was another dance yuo could do, what would it be?
maybe ballet/contemporary. something more technical?

Yup-tamoi

HSC
1. What dance do you do?
I mainly do hip hop but sometimes i just go crazy and make up my own moves lol also i know a few other moves in other categories i learnt with my broinlaw eg. c walk and a bit of the shuffle dance lol

2. What inspired you to do the dance?
the fun in it

3. How long have you been at it?
i was born with it cho! lolss

4. How much do you practice a week?
well.. i'll dance to a good beat whenever and wherever .. kind of .. lol

5. Who are your idols?
chris brown - thats the first name that popped in my head and a few others i cbb

6. If there was another dance yuo could do, what would it be?
Krumpin' . but it looks better when guys dance to it

Last edited:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
lol shuffling is by far the shittest form of dancing around.

Was worth reading the thread to laugh at IC3 though.

Last edited:

ballroom-danca

HSC
hey,
i do ballroom and latin american dancing, it chills me out and takes me away from the hsc blues...i watched a competition once and loved the way people could express many feelings through dance, especially passion. ive been dancing for over 3 years and practice 2-3 times a week for at least 1 and a half hours each time. my idol is luda kroitor. i would learn hip hop if i could.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
ballroom-danca said:
hey,
i do ballroom and latin american dancing, it chills me out and takes me away from the hsc blues...i watched a competition once and loved the way people could express many feelings through dance, especially passion. ive been dancing for over 3 years and practice 2-3 times a week for at least 1 and a half hours each time. my idol is luda kroitor. i would learn hip hop if i could.
I'll teach you babe :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)