date for 2007 music exam (1 Viewer)

jason21

HSC
We were told the date of the HSC exam today, 5th of September which really sucks considering my guitar teacher has uni on wednesday and it's hard to work around the performance.

Why does the BOS announce the date so late???? it's so annoying!!!

champo14

HSC
Amen to that.

Whats even worse is we rang them continually for about a month trying to get the date and they finally gave it to us BUT THEY GAVE US THE WRONG TIME!

Man thats annoying, having to get all five of my accompianists to rework their schedual.

Anyway, I'm on the 3rd of September. The first day, at 8:30am. Man thats early.

(P.S. Jason what school do you go to? I live in Woronora Hts and go to Caringbah)

champo14

HSC
Amen to that.

Whats even worse is we rang them continually for about a month trying to get the date and they finally gave it to us BUT THEY GAVE US THE WRONG TIME!

Man thats annoying, having to get all five of my accompanists to rework their schedules.

Anyway, I'm on the 3rd of September. The first day, at 8:30am. Man thats early.

(P.S. Jason what school do you go to? I live in Woronora Hts and go to Caringbah)

Last edited:

jason21

HSC
Yer i go to Bosco in Engadine, and im guessing your Music 2 and Music Extension is the reason you go to Caringbah?? I dont like how they've done this because my teacher said that the makers are 'flexible' with times. How flexible though is a different question entirely. Only between 8.30-3.30 which is pretty much school hours anyway, pretty much the time EVERYONE is at school/uni/work. I applaud you oh' almighty Board of Studies for your wisdom in priority! I mean, as if we needed to know, 5 months before the exam, the exact date that we're going to sit the English paper! the date is pointless for theoretical exams, you just walk in a do it!!! And yet they give us 3 weeks to organise prac exams in the creative arts department!!! I dont get it!!!!!!!

champo14

HSC
Pff, I know. Its like they just assume because we're student's we aren't busy. Actually I didn't choose to go to Caringbah because of Music, I wasn't that into it when I was in year 6 (which seems like an AGE ago).

And besides, there are only 4 of us doing Music 2 at my school. Our school isn't a very musical year... which sucks.

Not long now until performances. Like two weeks! wHOOO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)