date ur bestie's ex? (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
My best friend is still going out with my ex. haha me and him lasted 3 months, its going to be their 3 year anniversary in January. She started liking him about 4 months after me and him broke up, and they began going out about 6 months later.

i hated it at first. i would be like "dont go out with him!! hes a jerkface!" etc etc

but she did anyway. and now im over it.

but i have to say, it was SOOOO awkward at the beginning of their relationship. i kept getting the shits because she would always put him first. and she always had to seperate her time with him and me. but its cool now. she can leave us alone and we can actually carry a conversation that isnt awkward.

kubla khan

HSC
Dont do it unless your best friend is ok with it. Coz thats just Dog if you go behind your best friends back and date their ex.

bubbly

HSC
It would depend on the situation.
How long they had been 2gether 4
How seroius it was
How long have they been apart.

I would still ask my bestie how they would feel about it though & i would only do it if they were ok with it.

SweetHeartt

HSC
none of u get me.. do u?
i already sed wer not frendz ne more... they were in a serz relationship, but it didnt work out. and we were really good friends. and yikes mean! who sed im gnna do it? im jst asking 4 opinions or the past experiences of those ppl that wer in d same situation. if u dnt like my posts, then dnt fuking reply. its as simple as that

shariken

HSC
I wouldn't do it even though it was ages ago. It wouldn't be fair on your friend.

nahian

HSC
Sloppy seconds are the best ever
especially when ur best mate has provided some initial sauce

muthapumpa

HSC
mmm i luv prepubescant sauce on my face in the morning.... thanks nahian for that great image. :)

darkroomgirl

HSC
It depends.

One of my friends is dating her bestie's ex, but it had been a long time since they've broken up and it wasn't very serious anyway. And she did ask for her approval, so it was all good.

But I also have another friend who dated this girl, and then, much later on, dated her best friend, which pissed everyone off for some reason. So you really have to ask... not just the people involved but your friends as well... they might have some helpful advice and opinions.

SweetHeartt

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I'd do it. But you're a piece of shit faggot.

Don't do it.
LLLLLOOOLLLL
marry me will ya... u jst made me laugh so muchhh
lol

toeknee

HSC
"look youre going to do it anyway you just came unto here for reassurance, just go away."

AHAHAHAHA
by far the funniest and most ridicolously thoughtful and truthful thing ive heard in bored of studies. although this is the first time ive ever actually spent longer then 5 minutes on it (this session is 3 hours will leave after this thread).
i guess it wouldve taken you two seconds of thought but yep. hilarious. become an anthropologist mate.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself. Please.
Take your own advice.

By the way, when it come's to your best mate's ex, first of all are you after a relationship or a romp in the bedroom? If a relationship, tell your mate and give it a shot. If a romp in the bedroom, don't, it'll backfire on you horribly.

Redgoddess

HSC
i hooked up...a few times (when drunk) with my best friend's ex, not cos i wanted him particularly, but i wanted some fun, he wanted some fun, we were both there... yeah. it was fun, but wierd. i mean... dont you end up thinking about your best friend and what they did with the guy? that's what happened to me...it wierded me out. my best friend was okay with it though, she reckons her ex needs to "get some", so on that front everything was cool.

2vague

HSC
bubbly said:
It would depend on the situation.
How long they had been 2gether 4
How seroius it was
How long have they been apart.

I would still ask my bestie how they would feel about it though & i would only do it if they were ok with it.
true but your bestie cud be someones whos super selfish and doesnt want anyone to touch any guy she's been with.. .

but if the guy is just going around screwing best friends, y wud u bother??? he obviously doesnt take anything into consideration only doing anything that moves, or doesnt move.. . . =p

Redgoddess

HSC
i reckon the terms they broke up on are important. like if he hurt her really badly, then it's just not cool to date him, it'd be heaps disloyal...that and if he really hurt her, he'd probably do the same thing to you. if they're still friendly then it can be okay. one of my friends started dating my ex, and i was ... well i was sorta hurt at first that he moved on so quick (it was about a month after we broke up), but then i realised that i was being stupid cos i broke up with him, and we'd probably both known it was over before it actually ended, so after that i was happy that he was happy, cos i'd found someone else as well. yeah, i think it depends so much on circumstances. personally... i dont think i'd date my best friend's ex. there's plenty of guys out there, why do you have to go after someone who can affect your friendship?

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Redgoddess said:
there's plenty of guys out there, why do you have to go after someone who can affect your friendship?
True love

/sarcasm

purpleswirlz

HSC
i dated my ex's best friend..
Even though it was more than a year later, problems still arose and resulting in the ending of our relationship. Although i remain close friends with both guys.

Saberblade

HSC
SweetHeartt said:
so wud u go out wif ur best friendz ex?
say they broke up ages ago...

or is any1 in dis situation or no of ne1 like this????
discuss
I'm still going out with my Best mate's Ex, I felt a bit awkward at first, but I found out that he didnt care (which should be the attitude of everyone, I mean, it's none of their business IMO), so I eased up a bit lol.

But yeah, she's actually been my first proper girlfriend and we're coming up to our one year anniversary.

Redgoddess said:
there's plenty of guys out there, why do you have to go after someone who can affect your friendship?
Love is blind, is it not?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
SweetHeartt said:
none of u get me.. do u?
i already sed wer not frendz ne more... they were in a serz relationship, but it didnt work out. and we were really good friends. and yikes mean! who sed im gnna do it? im jst asking 4 opinions or the past experiences of those ppl that wer in d same situation. if u dnt like my posts, then dnt fuking reply. its as simple as that
did you get your mum to type the last bit? its the only bit of comprehensible english in your whole post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)