dates (1 Viewer)

funniboi

HSC
capsicum said:
what dates would be good for a relationship that's just beginning? like, what places and what things could you do without getting bored?

ive just begun seeing someone and i have no idea where we could go whenever he comes down. he lives in Penrith and im in the Fairfield area and so when he does come down, i don't want to waste his time or bore him.

any suggestions? :rolleyes:

lol terrens....

shouldn't you have a hsc to worry about instead? :p

study dates? :p

Götterfunken

HSC
Why are people worried about things being clichéd? It's only clichéd if you make it that way. Technically telling someone you love them is clichéd, but is that going to stop you?

HSC
capsicum said:
what dates would be good for a relationship that's just beginning? like, what places and what things could you do without getting bored?

ive just begun seeing someone and i have no idea where we could go whenever he comes down. he lives in Penrith and im in the Fairfield area and so when he does come down, i don't want to waste his time or bore him.

any suggestions? :rolleyes:
movies were made for dating couples...go to the movies a few times maybe and then invite him over yours for movies and pizza...nothing makes a guy feel more comfortable than good food, good fun and a good girl....

HSC
mr_brightside said:
randomly goin somewhere and deciding when you get there is always fun :)
i love doing that! i have no sense of direction so i dont even know where im going when i get into the car to start with

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
bahaha wat a small world! hmm i used to live in fairfield as well. yeah i agree neeta city has changed so much haha but im glad that i moved i miss ffield shops but meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)