David Jones CC 09 (1 Viewer)

cd285

HSC
has anyone been asked to go to the group interview yet? ive applied months ago for the christmas casual positions and still no response!!

cd

dingfeng

HSC
has anyone been asked to go to the group interview yet? ive applied months ago for the christmas casual positions and still no response!!

cd
Hi cd285,
Which store did you apply? Different regions might have different time frame for the hiring process. I applied for the Sydney CBD stores in early September, and was asked to go to the group interview on 26th September. After 3 days I was told I passed the group interview, and on Thursday this week, they emailed me that I got a cc position in their Sydney CBD stores. But still have no idea when the training is and when I will be starting.

Last edited:

frontin

HSC
In NSW, I can tell you that the phone interview/group interview stage has already been completed.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
there were some miranda vacancies, so i applied today.

apparently they'll respond within 2 weeks.

i better not be called up for interview in the middle of my uni exams >:-[

edit: first pref miranda, then elizabeth st, bondi junction, parramatta.

Last edited:

cd285

HSC
lol! i applied all of sydney- inner west, north, south, city. oh well looks like no job for me :(

btw, frontin, have interviews been done for all of sydney? i thought they would be yet to come because some of the applications only closed within the last few weeks

Last edited:

frontin

HSC
lol! i applied all of sydney- inner west, north, south, city. oh well looks like no job for me :(

btw, frontin, have interviews been done for all of sydney? i thought they would be yet to come because some of the applications only closed within the last few weeks
Hmm actually, I just looked at the Careers section on the DJ's website and it says NSW CC positions close on January 2010 :S

I applied for a CC position around August, and it said NSW stores CC positions closed in September lol! Then I got a phone interview a couple of weeks after that and then got an invite to the group interview. I didn't go though because I had already gotten a job offer and now I'm a Myer CC.

I don't know, maybe they'll call you up if they need more people. But I can tell you they've already done one batch of phone interviews/group interviews. When did you apply?

cd285

HSC
i applied in august/september...oh well, maybe theyre being considerate of the fact that im doing the HSC this year...lol who knows? i guess ill find out within the next few weeks though.

vnguyen

HSC
I applied for Melbourne positions in late October and was given the '2 week wait' deal. It's pretty much nearing December now and I've received no form of communication from DJs whatsoever.
I'm assuming the worst.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
check on their website under 'vacancies' and apply for their positions.

i got called up and offered a position because there was a vacancy in miranda and i had miranda as my top preference. Vacancy was in logistics, even though i applied for retail in electronics, shoes, menswear (in that order), but i figured it's a job offer, why not take it.

apply for the vacancies, and just wait for the response, maybe they'll call you up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)