David Oldfield One nation dude (1 Viewer)

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
David oldfield (the dude that failed the lie detector test about sleeping with Hanson) has his own radio show on 2gb 873am. (midnight to 5am)

And since its the eve of the election his gone all spazo he can't believe a black man winning the election. I dare (mainly cos im not brave enough to) any left wing boser to talk about the US election with him and how Obama is better over mccain etc. Likewise, any right wing boser to talk about mccain>obama.

He also calls any non anglo race extremely primitive, calls for the bali bombers ot be burned (slowly), and hates immigrants... he also hates anyone with degrees cant stand them... and don't get him started on muslims

Also anyone that has the balls to question him on failing the lie detecter test gets extra points:lol:

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
Another stupid old crazy racist religious fuck trying to create controversy, who gives a fuck ?

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Ben.Civiletti said:
David oldfield (the dude that failed the lie detector test about sleeping with Hanson) has his own radio show on 2gb 873am. (midnight to 5am)
I could imagine racist redneck sex talk, 'omg call me a nigga', 'oh pauline you red haired asian' 'squeeze your eyes apart so you could look more asian' 'turn off the light i want to look abo in the dark'...mmmm :p

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
well its how you interpret what he says, everyone interprets him differently. But i think what he says is pretty slack on immigrants, muslims, asians all non-anglo's trying to assimilate cos he just screws it up for them...

HSC
Ben.Civiletti said:
well its how you interpret what he says, everyone interprets him differently. But i think what he says is pretty slack on immigrants, muslims, asians all non-anglo's trying to assimilate cos he just screws it up for them...
you know who would be an excellent person to troll? brian wilshire, the person before him, they should do it now, challenge him on climate change and say its real, u will get 10 minutes of air time

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
OH yea true that
his also a climate change sceptic and he isn't as strong as david

some one call him and try it out

131 873 Brian Wilshire the dude b4 oldfield try him sam

Last edited:

zstar

HSC
N/A
hahaha I remember him, The guy who looks like Milhouse and hates Asian people.

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
na sam04 is about to troll the milhouse dude thats on now? not sure if his going to do it anymore though???

chickie_pie, captain gay, IRON, bigboijames anyone... can u troll david too?

Scissors

HSC
i'm gonna be listening tonight so i wanna hear somebody troll this cunt.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Fuck I want to call and pretend to be Asian or African American, but I have an exam tomorrow.

Might have to do it another time.

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
im on aswell..name is james
edit: im nervous, never done this before...might stumble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)