David Tench Tonight (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Nakashima said:
Contents aside, have you guys noticed that the interviewees never look at Tench? He's supposed to be on their right but they're always looking at the wrong place, which is just shit.
Thats cause where you see Tench they see a blank green (or blue?) screen, they actually see Tench on a monitor.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I don't mind the whole virtual idea but this Tench dude is ridiculously UN-FUNNY :mad1: His interview with Mark Holden with the both of them cackling and spluttering all over the place was the weirdest thing ever....

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i dont like his voice. it's creepy and smacks of ur dodgy uncle. plus he's just not funny...all his jokes seem somehow 10 mins behind the times.

HSC
This show is incredibly shit..

He was interviewing Kate Cebrano tonight (why i was watching i have no idea)..

And she was talking about how she had this stalker... And i was thinking "yeh, cmon Tench, now say that it was you and that you didn't mean to or some shit".. Sure enough.. 30 seconds later he said it.

*yawn*

SHIT.. SHIT SHIT SHIT. Why do so many shit shows survive so long on TEN?!

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
yeah i too am starting to find this show rather boring. the fact that the interviews arent even live and they probably have a team of "comedians" writing the script just makes it all the more worse.

is it true that the ratings are dropping? i saw the start of two episodes (after jericho) and he just comes straight out and says that noones watching the show. imo thats not a very smart thing to be telling the audience.

HSC
Judging by the curve on the graph they showed.. it's bullshit, because it said that the highest ratings were at the beginning and then it gradually declined. If it wasn't in minus terroritory from the beginning then something is wrong.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
David Tench should do an aristocrats joke, now THAT i would watch.

ChaosTheory V2

HSC
I gave it a chance when it first came out. But after the first 10 minutes i turned off the TV and never looked back :p
The only time I'd watch it again is if someone I like is a guest star.

mikeee

Greek Member
HSC
Never laughed or even smiled in the first episode or advertisements for it - the more i watched it the more pissed off i got

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
I reckon - comedy shows are not that exciting when there not live

bring back "real stories", although a little undergraduate, still made me LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)