Daylight Savings (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Hey, did everyone's computer automatically switch to daylight saving time for this week? I've talked to a lot of people and either their computers or mobile phones have been changed to an hour earlier. WTF is happening?

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Yeah just for the week open up ure time thing in the system tray, go to the internet time tab and disable time.microsoft.com time server :p

GOOD 1 MICROSOFT.. forget we had Commonwealth Games :p

~4Sad=shadows4~

HSC
N/A
or wot u can do is....wait til next weekend & it wont matter. Just have another clock around to remind you of the *right* time...

thats wot me dad & i are doing:)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
One of my computers went back and I just left it cause if I changed it I woud probably forget to change it back, but one of my computers didn't for some reason.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It most likely didn't change because you didn't have it set to automatically adjust for daylight savings.

I remembered that daylight savings was extended this year so I turned that off :p.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
It most likely didn't change because you didn't have it set to automatically adjust for daylight savings.

I remembered that daylight savings was extended this year so I turned that off :p.
No, that box is checked. I think it is just screwed up.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
There was a thread by fatmuscle warning users about this in the "News,Disc, emerging tech" section. Sad to see that you ppl didn't get to read it.
Link

A z T e X

HSC
that was rather annoying cos i thought i had 1 and half hours to goto when i really had half an hour to get to a movie.....

i

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
AntiHyper said:
There was a thread by fatmuscle warning users about this in the "News,Disc, emerging tech" section. Sad to see that you ppl didn't get to read it.
Link
I just wait for people to tell me when it is, like my parents. But I remember which way the time goes:

Spring foward in spring
Fall back in fall ( well... autumn ) :p

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Yep. Happened to me.

I was wondering what the fuck was wrong with my bedside clock at first.
Then I realised.

Stupid gaymes indeed.

santaslayer

HSC
Uh my clock changed again today after i changed it back to the correct time yesterday...

my computer is posessed

fatmuscle

HSC
AntiHyper said:
Link

thank you for reading :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)