De-motivational stories? (1 Viewer)

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
Haha, I know a guy who was expecting over 85... he missed his Chemistry exam and got an ATAR of 65. Make sure you know your exam timetable! :uhhuh:

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Haha, I know a guy who was expecting over 85... he missed his Chemistry exam and got an ATAR of 65. Make sure you know your exam timetable! :uhhuh:
Haha, almost happened to me twice in prelims.

TheYear2011

HSC
I failed the first test in physics with like 49% and everyone was like "don't worry ya skank, just ace da rest and youll be sweet aye" and so i tried my hardest and i managed to get marks of bewtween 50-75% and it turns out that first 49% cost me many ranks and so my physics fucked over my ATAR

So if you failed a subject youu gotttsta really go out and rape the hell out of it if you want to succeed with your ATAR goals.

I was expectingg an ATAR of over 95, instead I fucking got 88.5. FML PPHYSICS ASSESSMENT TASK 1!!!!!!!1

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
I failed the first test in physics with like 49% and everyone was like "don't worry ya skank, just ace da rest and youll be sweet aye" and so i tried my hardest and i managed to get marks of bewtween 50-75% and it turns out that first 49% cost me many ranks and so my physics fucked over my ATAR

So if you failed a subject youu gotttsta really go out and rape the hell out of it if you want to succeed with your ATAR goals.

I was expectingg an ATAR of over 95, instead I fucking got 88.5. FML PPHYSICS ASSESSMENT TASK 1!!!!!!!1
Ahahah, nice.

HSC
Wow at the people who missed their HSC exams due to failing at reading timetables - that's actually pretty tough knowing that a huge part of your future was fked cos of this one little thing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)