Dealing with series and sequencing stress for HSC (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Many times my teacher has told our class that you may not be able to solve these questions because the "HSC stress", I don't know if because I haven't felt the HSC stress but I decided to look at past HSC questions for series and sequencing because I have a topic test coming up, and most of the questions I just gave up because I started "stressing out" because I don't want to fail my topic test, my questions is how do you deal with this stress?

braintic

HSC
N/A
Many times my teacher has told our class that you may not be able to solve these questions because the "HSC stress", I don't know if because I haven't felt the HSC stress but I decided to look at past HSC questions for series and sequencing because I have a topic test coming up, and most of the questions I just gave up because I started "stressing out" because I don't want to fail my topic test, my questions is how do you deal with this stress?
Why do you call it "series and sequencing" ?

milkytea99

HSC
Lol, don't listen to what the teachers say. Usually they say that because they take the questions from HSC past papers. I always do HSC questions to prepare for all of my assessments regardless whether or not it's "stressful".

Also, if you're stressing out about 2u, isn't it a joke? No offence because the difficulty is no where near 3u and 4u and you're already stressing out.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Lol, don't listen to what the teachers say. Usually they say that because they take the questions from HSC past papers. I always do HSC questions to prepare for all of my assessments regardless whether or not it's "stressful".

Also, if you're stressing out about 2u, isn't it a joke? No offence because the difficulty is no where near 3u and 4u and you're already stressing out.
I'll take this as motivation, it's true, and you have a point. But I shouldn't be saying to myself "it's a joke if I'm stressing out for 2-unit" when I don't understand the work, I try to as much as I can and hopefully I won't stress.

On the bright side, I've attempted multiple past HSC questions on this topic and I'm starting to understand it now, at the start I wouldn't even attempt the question, I'd just give up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)