Dealing with two exams on the same day. (1 Viewer)

BlueLucario

Star-Lord
HSC
Hey, so for my half-yearlies I have two exams on the same day and the issue is all of last year every-time I had 2 exams on the same day I always stuffed one of them up. :( Some advice please.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Hey, so for my half-yearlies I have two exams on the same day and the issue is all of last year every-time I had 2 exams on the same day I always stuffed one of them up. :( Some advice please.
It's all about how you manage your time, go to school thinking that you well do equally well in both subjects. Since there's still time until the half yearlies start studying from now for both subjects. Don't study one of them now and the other later, you'll end up forgetting one subject while studying the other, again, it's all about how you manage your time.

BlueLucario

Star-Lord
HSC
Thanks for the advice, haha i'm not the best with time management but I'll try and study for both equally. :)

Smile12345

HSC
A positive mindset to do well in both is very important. A few days previous, you can have your notes summarised down with key points/similar. Have plenty of sleep the night before, and on the day, have a clear mind. Don't try to cram information in between, as this may lead you to 'stuff up' the second one.

It could be good practice for your final HSC Exams - You may be part of the small percentage of HSC students, every year, who have two (sometimes 3hr) HSC exams on the one day!

Good luck! :)

BlueLucario

Star-Lord
HSC
Ohh thank you, I always crammed information between, never worked out :/. Thanks for the tips smile ^_^

astroman

HSC
will you have a gap between the two exams, say a few hours or are they back to back?

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
from experience I had my 4U maths exam and Legal studies exam on the same day, basically I tried my heart out for my maths in the morning and funnily enough crammed as much as I could straight after and went good in both... now I'm not saying this is the best thing to do but it helps knowing that its still possible to go well in both so don't give up! I would say the best tip is to revise carefully weeks in preparation so when its that 1-2 hour gap between exams your cramming does really work.

Logically though,

Eat some cement and harden up.
But SRSLY, get used to it. You may very well have two HSC exams on the same day come October, so take this as a practice run.
This is basically true, just accept the fact that you have two exams and deal with it.

BlueLucario

Star-Lord
HSC
Thanks guys. You guys are right I'll just have to deal with them and try my best! Yes I have a 2hr gap. :)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Thanks guys. You guys are right I'll just have to deal with them and try my best! Yes I have a 2hr gap. :)
Nice, that amount of time is enough to go over your notes for the second exam.

HSC
It's not as bad as you may think doing 2 exams on the same day! You have obviously realised that this is the case so make sure you're ready for both exams well and truly before the date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)