Dealing with unseen plates (1 Viewer)

Green Pup

HSC
In my VA exams, I tend to muck up when it comes to unseen plates. I can bs out a couple of points, but I can't really expand on them. I'm fine with the essay as I've already got all the information memorised and a practise essay already done. It always amazes me when they give you a whole page for a 5 mark question:spzz:

I just freeze up, wasting valuable time on the other questions. Is there any way I can improve my analytical skills of unseen plates?

nora22

HSC
N/A
In my VA exams, I tend to muck up when it comes to unseen plates. I can bs out a couple of points, but I can't really expand on them. I'm fine with the essay as I've already got all the information memorised and a practise essay already done. It always amazes me when they give you a whole page for a 5 mark question:spzz:

I just freeze up, wasting valuable time on the other questions. Is there any way I can improve my analytical skills of unseen plates?
You should learn how to annotate the images correctly and also relate whatever key points you know about the frame/practice/etc that they specifically ask you as each question is related to a frame, practice, critic/historian, etc. Remember to be descriptive and not just give a one or two sentence answer but really analyse and expand it. It's good to keep in mind in your response to cover structure, subjective views and whatever the responses are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)