Dear Little Blue Message... (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Hello PrincessSJ! It appears as though you've not participated in any discussions for several weeks.
Why not take a few moments to ask a question or to assist a student in need? :)

Dear Little Blue Message,
The reason why I have not participated in any discussions for several weeks is because I have been doing my internship, yes thats right, internship... Internship means that I do not have time to participate in discussions, instead, I spend my days teaching 6 and 7 year old children how to read, write, and count. I apologise for not participating in discussions, but as you can see I have been slightly preoccupied with my career.

Sincerely
SJ

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
Hello PrincessSJ! It appears as though you've not participated in any discussions for several weeks.
Why not take a few moments to ask a question or to assist a student in need? :)

Dear Little Blue Message,
The reason why I have not participated in any discussions for several weeks is because I have been doing my internship, yes thats right, internship... Internship means that I do not have time to participate in discussions, instead, I spend my days teaching 6 and 7 year old children how to read, write, and count. I apologise for not participating in discussions, but as you can see I have been slightly preoccupied with my career.

Sincerely
SJ
:care:

I was hoping you'd write something original and funny :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
yeah. thats the downside of being accustomed to posts like mine.

:cool:
If you ever write posts that look like an entry into your dear diary, i will reach through the monitor and bitch slap you.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
both you guys are shit
no one rips into sj
yeah, lets tease emily so we can find her insecurities and exploit them

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
haha I wasn't even here and people were defending me... awesome :D

But you're right em, no-one rips into SJ... that is a fact... SJ is an elite being

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
haha I wasn't even here and people were defending me... awesome :D

But you're right em, no-one rips into SJ... that is a fact... SJ is an elite being
The only person "defending" you was emily, and everyone knows that she doesn't count.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Well I like to think she counts for something! IF nothing other than to boost my self esteem, then so be it

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
emily counts to meeee :shy:
omgosh :eek:

PrincessSJ said:
Well I like to think she counts for something! IF nothing other than to boost my self esteem, then so be it
omgosh :eek:

jumb said:
The only person "defending" you was emily, and everyone knows that she doesn't count.
and screw you :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i could have SWORN i made another post in this thread, but im guessing i accidently posted it another thread and everyone going "wtf?"

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)