• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Death To Aurals Thread (1 Viewer)

Nymphomaniac

New Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
14
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
Once the exam is over we can party that AURALS CAN BE DESTROYYYED FOR EVER!!
 

KoeN

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
14
Haha, i hear you!

What time IS that aural paper anyway? I might go back to bed = )
 

lcf

man. nature. technology.
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
656
Gender
Male
HSC
2005
no more listening to crazy ethno music!

*ding* You will now here an excerpt from Franswaldo Riganutalucks 'i like to eat cabbage fro breakfast part one'

*crazy non-sensical, non structured music that sounds like trucks along M2'

please comment on - pitch

arrgghhhh!
 

Danibear

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
7
Location
Sydney
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
I don't know why im so fuckin nervous for, jaysus it's just aural. My exam is at 1:55pm, pfft i wish it was in the morning so i can sleep for the rest of the day...eugh anywayz good luck and remember..*ding! ding!* :p


Dani
 

lcf

man. nature. technology.
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
656
Gender
Male
HSC
2005
i just hope the woman/mans voice isn't annoying - or has an accent that makes you want to laugh - i still remember a french listening exam years ago - the woman had the weirdest accent - and practically half the class, half way through the exam just started losing it and laughing
 

Danibear

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
7
Location
Sydney
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
Yeah the most annoying part would have to be the bloody voice, can't they just straight away play the damn song? I swear i wish there was only performance cause that was fun.

Dani
 

Danibear

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
7
Location
Sydney
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
I have no idea, but I hope that performance is worth more than aural cause aural is just shit anyway.

Dani
 

Han*naH

New Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2
kols_kebabs said:
How much is Aural worth, in relation to our core anyway?

I heard Aural is 40% and the rest are 60%. That sucks, cause my performances were heaps good, but aural's are harder to prepare for and there's the potential to lose almost half your marks

The aural is only worth 30% - the performance/composition/viva is 70%.
 

Dumsum

has a large Member;
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,552
Location
Maroubra South
Gender
Male
HSC
2005
ROFL you guys crack me up. This is the reason I dropped Music (1) at the end of yr 11. The aural crap requires even more bullshitting than english...
 
Joined
Sep 12, 2005
Messages
81
Location
in the roflzone
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
nah aural's easy! i agree it does require a lot of bullshitting but after a year of trying to analyse a text for a journey i think our bullshitting skills have quite come to the fore.
i absolutely loved question 3, i was ready to marry it and have its babies :)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top