Death (1 Viewer)

HSC
I am afraid of death. I don't really want to die...

Great. Now I've jinxed myself and I'm going to get hit by a car soon.

tonyharrison

HSC
i get really sad when people die
i wish my parents were ~immortal~

i think the worst thing is when you get old your body just starts breaking down. losing eyesight, hearing, the capacity to remember, think or even talk properly :(

showy

HSC
I'm a winner so death is going to be a sweet as well awaited rest. The afterlife (whatever that entails) is going to heaps good too.

tonyharrison

HSC
Nah i want to have grandchildren and give them money and gifts and be the best grandma ever. and then when my body starts failing hard then i want to die

Sadiah

HSC
Just wondering what people's opinions on death are? (Both for themselves and for others).

I've recently come to the conclusion that if I die, it doesn't matter, so therefore I don't care when it happens. If I died tomorrow nothing would change for anyone, sure they may be sad for a little while, but they'll get over it soon enough. There aren't that many people that I know that would really care that much. I'm the black sheep.

I don't care, I welcome it, bring it on I dare say.

Your opinions?
Dude, cheer up!

You sound like you think death is a challenge..

When in actuality, it's this life [the one you're complaining of] that's the challenge, mate.

So cheer up! :D

boganxcore

HSC
not afraid of death or anything
but dont want to die of cancer or anything like taht, i've seen the amount of sadness that it brings for everyone around the person

one day i will ~cure cancer~

Cowbell

HSC
Life has shown me one thing; don't try because you will fail. I've avoided it, but it's ringing true.

Truth is, I don't want to be counted. If I ever did anything worth a mention, I'd make it anonymous.
Dude chill out, amp up, get loose, cause some havoc, break shit, fix shit, find something, learn something, change something. Set the night on fire, let it burn. Be the fire. We're all going down, but not alone. Knowing does not make a difference- he who finds meaning lives by rules. He who disregards meaning can either quit the game or continue with reckless abandon. Fucking explode, brother. You are worthless. So disregard all the shit that constantly attempts to fill a cerebral black whole and replace it with your own blazing, mediocre shitstorm of a reality

ilikebeeef

HSC
Dude chill out, amp up, get loose, cause some havoc, break shit, fix shit, find something, learn something, change something. Set the night on fire, let it burn. Be the fire. We're all going down, but not alone. Knowing does not make a difference- he who finds meaning lives by rules. He who disregards meaning can either quit the game or continue with reckless abandon. Fucking explode, brother. You are worthless. So disregard all the shit that constantly attempts to fill a cerebral black whole and replace it with your own blazing, mediocre shitstorm of a reality
Sorry, who needs to chill out? I can't tell. :p

HSC
i don't get people who are ridiculously scared of death. sure, i want to put it off as long as possible, 'cause living is pretty great .. even when it seems like it licks complete balls, even things like awesome food and music make it worthwhile. it's happened to everything that's ever lived, so i don't get how anyone can be so paranoid or freaked out about it or whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)