i think ur seeing the girl.....
or like sum1 said its a fling.....
bah.....
if u wanna make it official just ask her to b ur g/f

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
if there are no intimate touching, intimate talking to each other, no intimate perving, then it is not a relationship....i think. you two would only be friends.

this is as clearly definned as it gets. sex is not the answer. sex is the question, yes is the answer. this is the ultimate connection.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ahha are u a girl neeja? or a guy, either way, if u get along with the person really well and is together alot of times and u want to take the relationship further u should do something about it,

if it dont turn out the way u want then at least u know and didnt miss a chance.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
bah! if you like him then just tell him you need someone to go to a dance or something but dont make it like hes a last choice. THEN, just start to get hot and go for it

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
Minai said:
neeja's in love! awww.

I don't believe it's dating - it's just a really close friendship (unless holding hands, kissing, hugging, touching exist, that changes things)
nah you can hold hands and hug without it being a relationship or whatever. I have a friend whos close to me and I hold her hand and stuff. We go out for dinner and shopping and stuff shes just a good friend. I think you should just stay friends with him. unless your horny then you can just sleep with him.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Don't be such a fool... the only reason she'd be doing dating-stuff with you, but not sexing you is because she's just using you for your money. Why would she put out if she doesn't have to? :D

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
i got one question for you bon, how do you knows about my moneys?

and also the fact that there were other people there mightve stopped her from doing anything (it sure stops me sometimes), but once i removed the distractions it all became clear

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
er.. I have no idea about your money dude?

I was saying it tongue-in-cheek as a joke about women.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Go neeja! Hey, are you a ninja?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)