defence force career (1 Viewer)

Anyone conidering joining or have already joined the defence force?

• Yes

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 60.7%

• Total voters

julius

Banned
HSC
I'm toying w/ the idea of becoming an infantry officer if i don't get to uni on 08.

fatmuscle

HSC
well, u can ask what benefits there are in the Careers Expo forums

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i might be interested in a law scholarship, that'd be a cool job imo.

fatmuscle

HSC
ask in the careers forum while there's a representative from the ADF on the forums

julius

Banned
HSC
Komaticom said:
I applied as an Army General Entry Officer into ADFA (then hoping to branch over into Intelligence) in late '04. Made it to the OSB then my application got axed.

I might apply as a Reservist grunt in the far future (it's a waste of leadership but at least I'll get paid). Hopefully their application process isn't as tedious as their Officer equivalents.
Did they say why your application failed?

studynoob

HSC
N/A
lol why would they reject people with problems and ignorant morons its defence forces career you WILL die no matter what! for you mothers that lost her sons in the iraq war im sorry it happened but that doesnt mean you protest against that to dishonour your son maybe yuo cant accept the fact that joining the army is NOT complosury your son joined of HIS free will so he was pretty much signing the contract to die! thats life but people piss me off!!

excuse me im am paralysed with rage

i hate you patroitic fat fucks ignorant people who sit on the couch all day thinking oh the war is nothing like bush said its a clean war! no its fucking not! there is no such fucking thing as a clean war all war are bloody with mass deaths and it resolves nothing! you are brainwashed you people the army controls the media so they see the bomb going to the enemy thats the input but you dont see the output the tragic family losses and death of innocents!!! PLEASE dont be too biased by the war news you see on tv take a look on the other side like arab tv on sbs! the "enemy" our country is at war with may be regarded as evil pffft no there is no total evil country in the world even i regard my own country as evil there is a mix of good abd bad people in the world! fuck you racist cunts fuck you for discriminating muslim people becuase you think that they were responsible for 9/11 a fundmentalist group was but not all muslims! you assholes need to see why did these people do this? what was theyre reason why did they force themselves to do it?

america needs to stop being the world police oh WOW iraq is weapons of mass destruction oh my god iraq tried to make a nuke what the fuck how can america judge them? america has nuclear weapons!

oh fuck this all the world fucking sucks!!!!!

sorry i needed to rant but you people = shit!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
discex said:
In the Navy... We have CERTAIN WAYS of DEALING with scum bags like YOU.
lol sure man i hope you have fun when you're full of bullets barely moving feeling pain blood everywhere and looking up at a arab who's about to cut ur head off all that cos you signed a paper! sure man see you in hell :)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
discex said:
You pick up that SOAP NOW you bitch. Don't make this a non-consenting issue. We have certain WAYS of dealing with THAT IN THE NAVY TOO YOU SLIMEY LITTLE PRICK. YOU WILL rape or BE RAPED! And dont you TRY TO GET OUT OF IT you unpatriotic shit bag.

Every man must do his time in the barrel for his nation. YOU make ME SICK.
ok but remember ur signing a paper to be raped! fantastic life you got! :)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
discex said:
It's not RAPE. It's a patriotic duty. We go places that NO OTHER MEN DARE TO GO. We do more before 6 AM than most civilians do in the whole day. SHUT UP and take it like a man. YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU. IT NEEDS YOUR ARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEE.
i supposed you wouldnt mind living like a shit eating piece of shit every day being treated like crap by ur superior officers and them kicking u too plaaaces where you will die for ur country's advance of 50m oh and be kidnapped by some arabs being tortured and their demand for ur country withdraws while ur family cries and prays to god ur safe while ur governemtn just shrugs this off and moves along and while some sick bastard think this is a show jacks off!! nice life lol :p hey! thats life for you! :)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
discex said:
lol, as if these last few posts that I made aren't a joke you idiot.

1) I'm not in the defence force; i 've never gotten up before 7 AM in my life.
2) no soldier has been kidnapped in Iraq, only civilian workers.
3) war is peace.
4) someone has to be a soldier. Even if it isn't the job for you, it doesn't mean that someone else wouldn't like doing it. Just because we have idiots in charge of the world who are wasting australian blood on some stupid project which is failing, doesn't deem the whole defence force unnecessary.
1) what does waking up early have anything to do with this? a couch potato would wake up 4am to catch his favourite show (whatever this question isnt relevant)
2) are you kidding? go to muchosucko.com you'll see at least 10 american soliders beheaded live in iraq (they cover this up on the news)
3) LMFAO are you fucking serious? even a retarded person knows that war is NOT peace
4) that is ur choice but remember ur gonna suffer and die because you signed a piece of paper come on you will have more to live in life what if you have wife and kids and a loving family its all tragic meh!

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
Well, anyway... I wanted to join the RAAF, as an admistration officer. I applied last year, got throught my JOES ok, but then they decided that they didn't want me because I have asthma. I didn't think it was that bad, but I appealed, got it checked out by a civilian doctor, and it turns out it's worse than I thought. C'est la vie, eh? But after thinking about, I don't think military life would really be for me. I got onto the idea from being in cadets, which was fun, and then when I heard about ADFA, the idea of getting paid to study, with a guaranteed job at the end was just too tempting. I have a lot of respect for people in the defence forces, but as I said, I don't really think its for me.

julius

Banned
HSC
I think you discex aka anti-mathmite and studynoob need a fight night. It would be great left and right wing Australia battling it out.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
discex said:
If no one signs up to join the army, your wife and kids and your loving family will all die because your country will be invaded.
ok that might happen anything can happen but look into WHY your country will be invaded who started this? in fact NO country started it! war resolves nothing but proof that a superpower can control other countries and order them around like a tame dog on a leash! you are very biased take the perspective to the other side and see what its like!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
discex said:
You would most likely be invaded because another country is attempting to expand its power base. We have defence forces to stop this from happening to us, and occasionally so that we can do it to expand our power bases. However, the west is generally ineffective at doing this last one, because we are already powerfull enough and so we don't really need to expand.
well the world sucks enough! ill see you buttraped with a machete in ur ass in hell! :) nice chatting with you ya biased little shit! :D

studynoob

HSC
N/A
i was gonna mention the iraq war and afgan and write a long essay "if america is powerful enoguh why invade more?" the definite answer is greeed and power and fear control, oil gas the natural resources and tell the world that america has so much power and the allies wouldnt dare to disagree! but im not gonna put everyone throught that!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)