Defering Uni for a semester for WOW (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

HSC
my friend defered uni for 1 sem in order to take up his hobbie to play WOW (World Of Warcraft) all day (and night) long...

the thing is he is obsessed with this game
and has joined these clans
which are in america..
and you know how our times r different... eg day time there is night time here and vice versa....

so he is soo crazy and addicted to that game that he actually defered his uni studies in order to play games !!!

wat a wierdo!!

Acid

HSC
ROFL - that's one reason I forced myself to uninstall the game less than a week after I bought it. It's a life-drainer.

Lqd

HSC
yea WoW is definitely a life drainer.. my brother who has 1 week more to get Grand Marshal on PvP on Shadowsong Realm, he sleeps at like 12 am, wakes up at 3 am, and play till he leaves for work at around 7-8am, and he gets me to play till he gets back home lol, and then he comes back from work, at around 6.30 and... when he comes back home, and starts playing again.. been the same daily cycle for like a month
he cant wait till he gets his grand marshal, cos the game really burns u out bad.. especially when ur trying to rank up in PvP, u gotta play 24/7 rofl

anyway, im doing something really similar to ur friend lol. im deferring for 1 whole year of uni to play quake 4.
nerd power :D

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
deffering uni for computer games?
lamest
dorkiest
thing
i have ever heard

koukz

HSC
lmao.. my bf used to be addicted to that game- i don't know why.. now he has his new obsession 'COV.. city of vilians ' lol

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Hanzo said:
my friend defered uni for 1 sem in order to take up his hobbie to play WOW (World Of Warcraft) all day (and night) long...
if he's one of those 'cyber-athletes' and he can pursue it as a 'e-sport career' then i don't see why not.

haha, i bet all those 'cyber-athletes' are fat from sitting in front of the monitor all day and eating korean instant noodle bowls. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)