Deferment Policy? (1 Viewer)

Allyria

HSC
Hi All,

I've deferred a B. Liberal Studies till next year, but was interested in appying for a position in the Real Estate Industry in the meantime.
I have to do a Certificate of Registration (Real Estate), which is a short 4 day introductory course. It is offered by private institutions (Century 21 etc.) as well as TAFE. I know that the Uni guidelines say I musn't enrol in any tertiary study... but does anyone know if I would still be allowed to get the Cert?

I emailed the uni, and am still waiting for a reply. Just wanted to see if any of you guys might have a rough idea...?

Thanks! :D
A.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Hi All,

I've deferred a B. Liberal Studies till next year, but was interested in appying for a position in the Real Estate Industry in the meantime.
I have to do a Certificate of Registration (Real Estate), which is a short 4 day introductory course. It is offered by private institutions (Century 21 etc.) as well as TAFE. I know that the Uni guidelines say I musn't enrol in any tertiary study... but does anyone know if I would still be allowed to get the Cert?

I emailed the uni, and am still waiting for a reply. Just wanted to see if any of you guys might have a rough idea...?

Thanks! :D
A.
WTF you on, a chick in my degree just defered and she is doing a tafe couse in the year off.

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
not too sure about the answer to your question but i have read somewhere that you're not suppose to be enrolling in another tertiary institution while enrolled at USYD (can't remember where i read it) but that was why i didn't enrol at TAFE while on my gap yr last yr...

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
it will be fine.

you just can't enrol in any degree/diploma level courses because then the uni would have to consider your application in light of your tertiary results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)