Deferment (1 Viewer)

~*~Karina~*~

We have to actually accept the offer first, and then write a letter of deferment (or whatever each uni wants), right?

seedorf

HSC
N/A
yeah i wanna defer, but the uni site tricked me and i pressed accept and NOW I CANT CHANGE IT

my life is over

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah I wanna know this too. I went to the unis website but im not sure if I deffered or declined my offer :S

seedorf

HSC
N/A
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Yeah I wanna know this too. I went to the unis website but im not sure if I deffered or declined my offer :S
lol life sux doesnt it

G

Gavvvvvin

Do they have to receive our letter of deferment by the offer acceptance date?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Im gonan defer my offer, Cos I got into college and paid the enrolment ( I had to by a certain date) cos I didnt think I'd get into uni cos I got below the cut-off and it would have been to late to enrol into college by the time offers came. In enrolling you have to pay for half a year... so I figured Id deffer it for a yesar so if College doesnt work out, after half a year Ill stop, work for 6months , then start up at Uni... Grrr I can accept my offer online.. I have to fill in forms when they come... in 10 days...grrr!

_DeathlessOne_ said:
Better ring them then

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
At Wollongong, I accepted and then, if I wanted to defer, I applied to the faculty and they would allow me to defer. I'm pretty sure you need to accept and then you defer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)