Defiance (1 Viewer)

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
Plot Summary: On the run and hiding in the deep forests of the then German occupied Poland and Belorussia that was World War II, the four Bielski brothers find the impossible task of foraging for food, weapons and survival, not just for themselves but for a large mass of fleeing Polish Jews from the German war machine. The Bielski brothers, living with the fear of discovery, contending with neighboring Soviet partisans and knowing whom to trust take on the responsibility as a guardian angel that is a fascinating insight into the true events of a small independent group of defiant band-of-brothers. Consisting of women, men, children, the elderly and the young alike hiding in makeshift homes in the dark, cold and unforgiving forests in the darkest times of German occupied Eastern Europe, Defiance is a beautiful reflection of dedication, sacrifice, desperation and hope.

Release Date: 26th February 2009

Starring: Daniel Craig, Liev Schreiber, Jamie Bell and Alexa Davalos

Trailer: YouTube - Defiance Trailer 2008

What do you think?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Daniel Craig is Hitler's dream child. Why the fuck is he playing a Jew?

HSC
definately seeing this one.

this movie caught my attention since like Valkyrie, it is based on a story that occured in ww2 history and that makes it even more interesting.

HSC
N/A
certainly will be watching this.

True Story, WWII, rebels and some hardcore one liners, wat else do you want?

Achronos919

HSC
Hey guys,

This is my first post on the website and I wanted to start out with a bang. I have already seen this movie (illegal :p i think not!) and I thought it was fantastic! It is based on the true story of three brothers, and it follows them as they have just been attacked by German Forces. They are forced into the woods where they set up camp, hiding from the surrounding German Forces. The only thing I did not like about the movie was during the first 15 minutes or so when I heard Daniel Craig's accent, its very hard not to picture him as James Bond and hearing his accent did my head in. You do get used to it though.

Rating: 4 Stars out of 5

Tmac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)