Definition of Marketing in 4th Edition by Kotler... (1 Viewer)

jonno92

HSC
I don't yet have the book but is this the definition of marketing from 'Principles of Marketing' by Kotler (4th edition)..?
[FONT=&quot]An activity, set of institutions and processes for creating, communicating, delivering and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners and society at large.[FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]​

Rickbrah

HSC
I don't yet have the book but is this the definition of marketing from 'Principles of Marketing' by Kotler (4th edition)..?

[FONT=&quot]An activity, set of institutions and processes for creating, communicating, delivering and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners and society at large.[/FONT]​
yep thats it, im doing the same assesment

FiFa MVP

HSC
Hey guys, when they say compare 5 other definitions/opinions those are the 5 concepts/viewpoints right from Durroch or page 17 of the textbook? Not 5 definitions we have to find ourselves. That's what she told me in the lecture.

Rickbrah

HSC
Hey guys, when they say compare 5 other definitions/opinions those are the 5 concepts/viewpoints right from Durroch or page 17 of the textbook? Not 5 definitions we have to find ourselves. That's what she told me in the lecture.
one of the 5 is from the text book, the other 4 you can get from anywhere

beefnoodle

HSC
A friend of mine is doing it. I think it says "3 definitions", 1 from the textbook and 2 from other sources.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
A friend of mine is doing it. I think it says "3 definitions", 1 from the textbook and 2 from other sources.
It said that as a minimum in the learning guide. But in the lecture they said more is required (i.e. 5).
Too late now, though, marks are back already! >_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)