Degree recommendations (2 Viewers)

ark18

HSC
Looking for degree recommendations at UNSW and USYD. Currently in year 12. Indicative ATAR 94. Ideally, I did like to pursue Law from UNSW/USYD which I can't get through with this ATAR. I am not keen on sciences or engineering. What other degree options are there which have good future prospects. My strong subjects are History/Italian/Economics.

tatijantannous

HSC
Looking for degree recommendations at UNSW and USYD. Currently in year 12. Indicative ATAR 94. Ideally, I did like to pursue Law from UNSW/USYD which I can't get through with this ATAR. I am not keen on sciences or engineering. What other degree options are there which have good future prospects. My strong subjects are History/Italian/Economics.
You can definitely get in, 94 is super high and if you applied for early entry you should be fine for unsw. I know usyd offered my brother law two years ago on a conditional that he got 95. If you manage to push yourself a bit more, you have a chance

ark18

HSC
You can definitely get in, 94 is super high and if you applied for early entry you should be fine for unsw. I know usyd offered my brother law two years ago on a conditional that he got 95. If you manage to push yourself a bit more, you have a chance
Thanks for the feedback. Which course did your brother get early entry into. Seems there is no early entry for Law in UNSW or USYD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)