Deloittes Development Program (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Chicago said:
Hahahahaha!!! I never thought of it that way....all i wanted was someone whos actually doing/done it to tell me what it entails....ofcourse i read all the basic stuff on the website...i aint braindead....i went and asked my lecturers about it aswell (USYD) and they had no idea what it was, thats why i posted this thread!
My bad then. But you definitely did come off like one of those people who comes to the forums and asks something which they really should've researched themselves.

Enjoy the program and be sure to post back what happens :) I had a short stint at Deloitte once... :) as someone else mentioned, Wynyard is the best station to walk from- just come out of the station on George St and walk towards Circular Quay. Once you reach Grosvenor Place (it's the big white building near where NAB is), go in through the swivel/circle (not sure what they're called) doors and IIRC the lifts you use are the ones on the very right.

If anyone here played Project Gotham Racing 2 on Xbox... you can actually see this building in the game :)

Haku

well what happened?

we talked, and gave a short presentation. Well the people there were fabulous, and the drinks were nice too.

Haku

sunjet, u were there too?

the morning or afternoon session?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)