Delta vs guy - Who is YOUR Australian Idol?? (1 Viewer)

Delta or Guy - Who is YOUR Australian Idol?

• Delta

Votes: 90 76.3%
  • Guy

Votes: 28 23.7%

• Total voters

hatty

Banned
whenever i think of delta i think of mark phillopousis
and i fucking hate that shitheaded bastard
hence i hate delta

guy on the other hand is also a shithead.

so its a tosser between who's more shitty.

mark + delta come out on top

therefore, guy is better.

FUCK YOU MARK PHILLOPOUSIS DIE U ASSHOLE

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and before she was with mark? who did you like better?

Carlito

HSC
Yeah i dun like mark philapooopius either. she could do much better going out with me.... ahahah rofl

ND

HSC
Originally posted by iambored

no, delta would not have beaten guy on aussie idol. she would have been balmed off as the other chicks were. it's not a contest of who has the best voice, but who has the whole package, and delta would have been seen as another britney / mandy, much the same image as when she first came out.
I disagree, it wasn't her idea to go for that whole "britney" image, it was her manager/producer/whatever. If she went on AI i think she'd have sung the type of music she sings now, and probably would have won. I mean, look at Lauren, she got to the top10 and couldn't sing (well, comparatively anyway, and she definately couldn't perform). She only got there cos she was a young girl, and because Delta is also a young girl (and she's hot too), but can sing and perform, i think she'd win.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ND
I disagree, it wasn't her idea to go for that whole "britney" image, it was her manager/producer/whatever. If she went on AI i think she'd have sung the type of music she sings now, and probably would have won. I mean, look at Lauren, she got to the top10 and couldn't sing (well, comparatively anyway, and she definately couldn't perform). She only got there cos she was a young girl, and because Delta is also a young girl (and she's hot too), but can sing and perform, i think she'd win.
mmm that' true. since britney was new when she first relesed her single, and she is not anymore. but i still don't think she would have won. she wouldn't have had a chance to show her true talent, and her song writing skills, her piano skills. i still think she would have been overlooked. i am glad she made it without idol anyway because she deserves it.

Carlito

HSC
yeah deltas much hotter then celine, but much younger too, lol

i suppose theres a little similarity tho

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't think there is any similarity. they have totally different features imo.

ladidid

HSC
N/A
I like both of them in different ways. I like Delta's voice and I like some of her songs but I haven't bought any of her albums. I'm not a huge fan of Delta. I like Guy because of his versatility and because he is very unique. They are both very very different so you can't really compare them.

ND

HSC
Originally posted by ladidid
I like both of them in different ways. I like Delta's voice and I like some of her songs but I haven't bought any of her albums. I'm not a huge fan of Delta.
Then buy the album and you will be. I wasn't really a big fan, i just liked a few of her songs (namely BTT and LWOY which were the only singles released at the time), but i had a voucher from a music store i got as a present, and so i just bought it while browsing the store. Now i love the album and am a huge Delta fan.

edit: but i suppose now some of the better songs have been released as singles ... but the dvd is good too, i've watched that many many times. (and still do)

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
none,
i like fieldday, they are an aussie band that is going to make it big oneday, their music is a mix of rock/pop/alternative
talented bunch of guys.

Aussiechick

HSC
delta is better than guy of course! I think she'd probably beat guy if she was on Idol too. Her talent would get her there

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i hope to watch the dvd tomorrow.
and of course i forgot.

i hope to watch the dvd tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)