Dentistry , a lil help ^^ (1 Viewer)

infrared

HSC
bigheadache99 said:
Suppose I take your word - 3-4 out of 45 with < 90%? That's like 9-10%
GU had a higher intake this year, so it's more like 3 out of 60+, which is <5% and these people would've proven their capabilities in the UMAT and interview.

Last edited:

billy_slater

HSC
big lol at shrav for pointing out big headache's dick size.

big headache even if you can justify whatever your saying your obviously doing it for perks when you're saying it to a couple of Griffith University Dental students. It's like if you were a homosexual and we were emphasising our Nazism in front of you, its just a stupid thing to do.

but i must say the fact that the degree has a diploma in it is lame, but fuck that i guess in the bigger picture... if i get it i'm taking it.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
lol ololahahahahahahaha @ this thread! :rofl:

happyboyrulz

HSC
NOw i'm getting confused. I'm about to do the interview in 2 weeks...Anyone know any of the questions they asked?

Also i think i should know some stuff about the course i'm doing before i enter the interview. So after 3 years, i.e. undergraduate course of dental science and if i want to get diploma do i need to do gamsat? Cos on the site i read:

"Upon successful completion of the three-year Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science program, students will gain admission into the two-year Graduate Diploma of Dentistry program."

So does that mean i get straight in or do i have to do gamsat :S

Also for fees...its not +110k for 1 year right 0_0 all these numbers are confusing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)