• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

depressed (1 Viewer)

greenapple^0^

HSC
ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH I HATE SCHOOL~~!!!!! i hate everything right now.. and its not even close to hsc.. i hate it so much.. and i hate it when people ask what i want to do after school and if i say i want to go to uni they ask what subjects.. why don't u put ur finger up ur asss~~~agggghhhh
i do have a general ideas but i'm not really sure and i hate it that idon't know but i just don't know.. and i hate it when the teachers always say "its not me who's going to do the hsc, i've alredy done mine" GOD DAMN IT don't u think we all know you stupid fuckers arrgghhh ( sorry but i'm just having my little time of crazzyness).. i've been posting alot today..lol it actually helps with cooling you down when you are stressed lol well for me anywayz..lol

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
greenapple^0^ said:
ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH I HATE SCHOOL~~!!!!! i hate everything right now.. and its not even close to hsc.. i hate it so much.. and i hate it when people ask what i want to do after school and if i say i want to go to uni they ask what subjects.. why don't u put ur finger up ur asss~~~agggghhhh
i do have a general ideas but i'm not really sure and i hate it that idon't know but i just don't know.. and i hate it when the teachers always say "its not me who's going to do the hsc, i've alredy done mine" GOD DAMN IT don't u think we all know you stupid fuckers arrgghhh ( sorry but i'm just having my little time of crazzyness).. i've been posting alot today..lol it actually helps with cooling you down when you are stressed lol well for me anywayz..lol

Hmmm Uh ... okay :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
greenapple^0^ said:
hahahahaha what the fuck?

nwatts

HSC
greenapple^0^ said:
oh dear just wait for the real world honey

nwatts

HSC
greenapple^0^ said:
hahahaha i'm like a psycho on a lose~~lol if u are wondering i was just in a bad mood lol
no i was very sure you were just a psycho

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
greenapple^0^ said:
Whatever works....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)