Depressed. (1 Viewer)

aiz

HSC
N/A
Tarahd said:
CAll me a typical HSC student. But F*** im depressed.
I have one week left of the holidays- basically.
I have to work 3 day
I have an english and ancient assessment the first week on two topics i know NOTHING on, due to a massive last few weeks of school last term.
I have to do 3 entire business summaries before the trial which is thee 4th week of term (all of which i similarly know NOT A THING)
I have 2 ancient summaries to do
1 english summary and
1 IPT summary.

I want to quit.
I have no energy.
I feel like i cant absorb information
I dont want to read
I have a constant headache.

I have been crying lik eevery 5mins today.
Waiting for the break down and them massive REFOM AND MOTIVATION thing... but all i keep getting in the breakdowns. I dont want sympahy, i really need help. I realise there is only 4 months to go. I realise i have come this far and should stick it out.. but its still not helping me.................

..... there we go, tears again...............
you should've been consistently studying. :sleep:

ellen.louise

HSC
aiz said:
you should've been consistently studying. :sleep:
that's not the year 12 way.

Anyway people who consistently study (5 hours a day, sacrifice sleep) have total meltdown more than people who don't. It's cause they invest so much time that they NEED to see the results happening.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Tarahd said:
P.S i like you un sympthetic, short and to point reply! it made me smile in a weird way. Sort of bought me back to reality.
good.

Remember, it's only a couple more months.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
C'mon guys I believe in you all.
Next year it's my turn to whinge bout HSC...bugger. Dreading it =)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
tarahd! your a BLOODY baby, u doing the easiest subjects for the HSC and ur whinging and stressing out. Just stop thinking of ALLL the stuff you need to do and just start one - by -one and then suddenly you will realise it can be done.

Stop whinging and depressing you low-life.. start your work and do as much as possible!!!

williamc

HSC
ermm i wonder if im the only non stressed HSC student.. Just sit down and relax for a while.. then just do what you got to do.. it aint that hard.

forevaunited

HSC
^^ agree. Obviously there are times of stress during assessment times but other than that, im pretty much treating this year as i have every other year. Its only as hard as what you make it. Thats not saying you shouldn't study, but far out take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)