Depression & University. (1 Viewer)

Anne Hero

HSC
GinoIs said:
It's nothing major - I don't want to kill myself or slit my wrist or anything. But just before big assignments are due and big exams are coming up - I get a surge of a low feeling
its more major wif me i guess coz rly sumtimes i dnt even wanna wake up in the mornin :sleep:

Anne Hero

HSC
jackmurray1989 said:
wats ur point?
ur from ilaworra dats a prety shit place
u dont see any1 dissin u.

HSC
Anne Hero said:
wats ur point?
ur from ilaworra dats a prety shit place
u dont see any1 dissin u.

Sweets...............a self harmer like yourself with an I HATE LIFE avatar should not be taking swings at people.

jackmurray1989: people that live in glass cribs like yourself should not be throwing bricks!

You are just a snotty- nosed brat.

Last edited:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
misericordia said:
during hsc my parents told me that they'll take me back to my home country if i don't do well)
Is your home country that scary? What is it, North Korea?

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
~shinigami~ said:
Is your home country that scary? What is it, North Korea?
nope. my home country is great. its just that i'm adapted to western way of living. :)

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
DownInFlames said:
You're not the only one.

tbh that's why I buy starbursts like, every day.

Find something that gives you temporary happy feeling and dose yourself on it regularly till the holidays.
omg, someone else who buys starbursts everyday haha! :D

oh yes and to the OP i feel the same way. i feel like uni is impossible for me... being chronically sick and trying to get work done sucks big time. plus crap always seems to happen to me right around times when exams or assignments are due, i'm starting to think i'm jinxed haha. so that brings me down even more :(

/emo

Last edited:

jannny

HSC
Set your standards low and you wont stress! i.e. pass. =) lol

Lawl

HSC
Same, i think its the continuous pile of assessments/quizzes/tests that take out the fun out of uni.

Right now High School > Uni. If it didnt have tests, and cramped trains to Liverpool it would be alll fine.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
ehehehehe...

or written a program that looks beneath a programming language

ippie

HSC
Lawl said:
Same, i think its the continuous pile of assessments/quizzes/tests that take out the fun out of uni.

Right now High School > Uni. If it didnt have tests, and cramped trains to Liverpool it would be alll fine.
I so agree. And I hate travelling oh so much - it used to take me 20min to get to school now it takes 1.5hrs to get to uni. Sucks.

nutting

HSC
GinoIs said:
Am I just the only one?
It's nothing major - I don't want to kill myself or slit my wrist or anything. But just before big assignments are due and big exams are coming up - I get a surge of a low feeling.

I'm not sure how to describe it - but it's a low where you feel like you're trying to climb a fucking huge mountain with weights tying you down...
... Just emotionally draining. A hug can go a long way right about now...
I’m not asking for sympathy – I’m just wondering if i’m not the only one and if not – how do you guys cope with the stress?
I know you dont expect this answer.

One of the biggest causes of depression is dietary deficiency of Magnesium.
If you dont have enuff Mg, you may get alll of some of these symptoms:

tense, cramps, migraine, difficulty sleeping, teeth grinding , panic attacks just depressed.

Either take a magnesium supplement of magnesium rich mineral water like Pelligrino or Evian...You will notice the improvments in 2 weeks. It's not a drug so you dont need doctor's prescription.

Reaserch this in google..type in the words " Magnesium and depression"
I cured myself 3 years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)