• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

describe ur arch enemy at school (1 Viewer)

stellar

My arch enemy looks kinda square-ish
weighs about 4kgs
and I have to study it all on one whole night.

Nomes

Mine is this girl that thankfully has left now. She was two years younger than me but seemed to be able to do nothing other than give me dirty looks all day. She would scowl at me and I felt sad and isolated. So anyway, then she starts going out with one of the guys from our grade and gets someone to tell him not to be so frigid. It was on of those "we go out but have never even spoken" kinda relationships. So when she started going out with this boy (lasted about two days), we all discussed what we though of her and everyone just kept saying "She's always giving me dirties! Whats with her permanently angry face?" So I was not the only one on the receiving end of her looks and I felt less sad and less isolated.

Long, boring story.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Person
i think most ppl will have somone they hate at school, someone that just pisses u off at sight, i personally have 3, no wait make that 2.....they just plain weird guys who does things to piss other ppl off and make ur day miserable (like lighting firecrackers in ur bag)

u dont have to name them just describe their personality and why u hate them
my arch enemy is my Extension 2 Maths teacher. it is him (maybe not entirely) that I underachieves, it is him that I drop from Top 1 to out of Top 10 in maths! It is him who de-motivates me.

He teaches crap. I don't understand him in class. my entire 4 Unit course is basically taught by my tutor

I was emotionally devastated earlier this year (coz he was my 3unit teacher as well)

okay, maybe he's actually a nice person but the fact that he doesn't like teaching (at least i don't think so) annoys me.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
my archenemy is my maths teacher, all though she thinks that i think that she is great. but i shudder just to go to maths coz it means i have to be in the same room as her ;) its not that i have anything against her really, its just that she doesnt teach. she'll come in and say 'oh, i dont have any notes for you today because i couldnt be bothered to sit at the computer to type them up' or 'i couldnt do any notes because i had to mind joel and rachel' (her kids, who by the way are 12 and 14). and like, if one of them has asthma she will have the day off to be with them, thats fine..but her husband is unemployed and stays home all day anyway! so yeah, im kind of hateful towards her at the moment

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
This bloke.
He did absolutely nothing.
He was in my Legal Studies, Ext Maths, Maths, English and SoR I classes.

He ended up being forced to drop Ext Maths. If you don't do Ext Maths, you go to another Mathematics class (as Ext Maths is also Mathematics), there is only one Maths class and thats on when I have English, so he got out of that class and I dropped Legal Studies. He remains in my SoR I class, but it's SoR I so I don't care.
He pisses me off as he just ruins anything funny by taking it and keep on using it to just fucking annoy me. I hated that.

Also English sucks. But we have some funny arguments with our teacher about Ted Hughes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)