desire under the elms... (1 Viewer)

Meesh

can anyone help me with desire under the elms?

i need help with dramatic form & style...

Confuzzled?!

HSC
OMG!

shoot! i dun even know where my desire under the elms book is...or 7 stages of grieving..or streetcar, all i have is Gary's House!

SHOOT!...

ahh...ur teach talk about symbolism and naturalism and all that right?

ladedarr

is any one out there able to help me???!!!

Okay I dunno, but it seems like my drama teacher knows nothing, we are suppossed to have studied * 7 stages of grieving and *No Sugar. But it seems to me like all we did was get the photocopies, does anyone know anything about these stupid plays cause my trial is in like two days........HELP!!!

gonzalina

teachers with no clue...

Yes, i am doing seven stages of grieving, and all i have is photocopies too. My teacher doesnt know anything, and yes, neither do i! i do know that if you are also doing running up a dress, that you can link them through their family relationships, and how they are so segmented. they are ecclectic! i have to go study tommorow, drama trial is on thursday, so i will tell you what i know then. but, since i havent glanced atthis stuff since easter, until later dudes!

Nickyxoxo

HSC
ANYONE THAT CAN PUT SOME INFO FOR DESIRE UNDER THE ELMS EMERGENCY I SWEAR!!!!!! plus can anyone tell me how to make a freaking new thread????!!!!!!!! thingo wateva its called i cant find it so help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)