Desperate for help with Shelter (1 Viewer)

Claire_xox

Premium Member
HSC
Hi everyone I am struggling so much with my notes for shelter
Our teacher doesn't have a textbook for the new syllabus (is there even one that covers shelter?) so we're using the old textbook and "adapting" it. However this process is hopeless and I'm completely lost

Does any one have any notes or know of any text books that follow this option by the new syllabus??

enoilgam

HSC
Why dont you keep trying to adapt the old textbook to the new syllabus? If you compare the old one with the new one, there isnt that much difference between the two. The only big difference is that effectiveness, law reform and ethics/morality are no longer studied seperately, but amongst the other syllabus points. Also, in the final exam for the option topics, the essay questions wont change either (because they apply to both the old and new syllabus).

You should also consider that even with new textbooks, some dont follow the syllabus very well either. What I think you should do when writing notes for yourself is to structure them off the syllabus, but use your textbook to draw the necessary information. I know thats not the answer your looking for, but thats what I would do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)