• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Desperate Housewives Season 2 (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I'm betting the new neighbours are keeping their husband/father in the basement.

Blissed

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know when it'll be airing in Australia, and where?

Blissed

HSC
N/A
Where? When? Shit I missed it. Oh and which episode did they play last night?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I didn't watch it last night because I'd already seen it before. I think the episode was about when brees mother in law arrives, and rex's funeral.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Season 2, Episode 1. Channel 7 Monday Nights at 8:40 PM, at least for this week. Check TV Guides for time confirmations as Channel 7, and all other commerical networks, seem to enjoy slotting programs where ever and whenever they feel like.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
OMG I'm so devastated!!! I missed Monday's episode and I'm going to be busy most Mondays once uni starts.... Argh!!!

Blissed

HSC
N/A
heh.. ive seen season 2 episodes 1-4 already.. i guess i need'nt watch the show for a couple of weeks.

HSC
can someone fill me in on what happened last week

I *heart* DH..I hope rumours that it becomes crap in the second season arent true :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i want gabrielle and john to get back together...they're so cute...and i hope the baby is his and not the husbands...:)....i love DH

transcendent

HSC
N/A
most probably the baby will be the gardeners to create drama. i'm glad she's over him. i want that damn pharmacist to die.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
and Brees husband died thinking Bree poisoned him.

HSC
N/A
I've seen all the eps that have aired in the U.S so far and god are they good. Such a bloody brilliant show. Brilliant :p

babiisapphire

Tennis Fan
HSC
yes i love desperate housewives.. the characters are so intriguing (i think i spelt that word wrong haha) .. the plot is great.. in the james denton interview he said that the next season would have a major plot like the 1st season unlike season 2 which has different plots not liking all the characters

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yeh I'm watching it from the US as well, lol, and it's great! Almost to the end of the season lol and it's getting good.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg who did bree's son kill...some1 related to gabby and carlos??

and...baha...the gabby and sister mary cat fight was funny...the sister is such a cow...gabby was trying to help her..and she fully went for her again...im glad carlos chose gabby...:)...and their gonna have a baby...how exciting :)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
im also watching with the US, 2 more episodes and its finale

episode 21 shocked me with:

Bree just dumping Andrew in the middle of nowhere, and you could see the hurt in his eyes, but he still made an aarogant remark... and where Michael is now locked in the basement, wonder what happens. I wonder if Carlos is going to be unfaithful with the maid, lol, making baby, that was funny!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)