• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Desperate Housewives Season 2 (2 Viewers)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Just watched the 2-parter season finale (episodes 23 and 24). It's pretty good and has a few twists and turns!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeah i just caught it too, it was interesting and lots of twists, especially with
the dentist, and mike! the matthew twist was good too, and Tom and him having fathered a child before Lynette, but i thought Tom confessed to his father that he had an affair before? Might have to catch that episode again. But this was a good finale, i liked it

*hopeful*

HSC
yeah same, btw in case u still didnt know it, andrew hit carlo's mum with his car and she died later in the hospital but bree covered it up for him and no-one outside the family knows (i think)

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh yeh they found out cuz of that little shits big mouth, danielle or watever her name is

sif a hottie like matthew is gonna go for a plain jane like her :p

*hopeful*

HSC
i missed the final cuz i was watching bb final, i think matthew got shot ? what else happened

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
gabbie caught carlos and the maid chick making out in the car, and then gabby and the maid chick threw all of carlos' clothes out the balcony and carlos moved away.

the dentist dude ran michael over, and michael was suppsed to meet susan for dinner and she was going to propose, and she found out that he bought a ring for her

lynn (i think thats her name) met the woman who mothers her husbands other child and yeh the other lady just wanted the husband to pay for child support for the past 11-12 years, which added up to like $40000, but then the lady said that they dont have to pay anything and everything was aiite with them

thats all i can remember, and yeh matthew died

The End

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)