Destroyed all my clothes (1 Viewer)

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
So I was a little drunk the other day and on a whim I basically trashed everything I own, what I was wearing and what was in the wash survived, so I now have my work uniform, 3 pairs of pants and 3 shirts, as well as a few things that were scattered around the house instead of being in my wardrobe.

Has anyone else ever had the urge to just destroy it all?

I mean totally destroy, i cut it all into strips and burnt it...

Though theres still half a NIN shirt stapled to my door.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
lol how will people react see you being social with ur school unifroms on in the holidays! dumbass! :D

HSC
I've had urges to sell/donate all my clothes, i've had urges to tear up other people's clothes (i.e. usually involves tacky shit like glomesh) but never to destroy my own clothes.

Oh well, look on the bright side - now you literally have no clothes and you have to go shopping...

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
studynoob said:
lol how will people react see you being social with ur school unifroms on in the holidays! dumbass! :D
I doubt it will be an issue seeing as my school uniform was on the top of the pile, hence amongst the first thing to go.

Also my NIN shirt is stapled to my door just because... because?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
ahahaahahah what a fucking moron.....
grow a brain fuckwit

volition

arr.
HSC
hahaa... reminds of the time there was a fire at cadet camp and my bag got burnt up. woo, it sure was fun goin into kmart bare foot (my shoes were in my bag when it got burnt) to buy some shoes.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I once destroyed a shirt.
it was already ripped up the seam, so i riopped the other seam and cut off bits and tied it together and sewed beads all over it.
i wore it once then chucked it in the bin.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Yeah that was stupid.

Rebuild your wardrobe. Make it stronger, better.
Jay-jays is having one of those 3 for $15 sales, you just have to dig through a pile of crappy clothes to find the occasional good thing.
Op-shops are also your friend.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I love the amount of abuse I'm getting here, it gives me the biggest hard on of my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)