DETAILED HSC NOTES + ESSAYS - Modern history, legal studies, english adv, business -buy 1 get 1 free (1 Viewer)

cam4

HSC
Hey guys, I received a 98.45 atar and i'm a hsc all-rounder and am selling not only notes but full essays/essay plans which are extremely valuable for the HSC! Considering many of these docs have 25+ pages, these prices are nice and cheap! Also, buy one get one free!

🏛Modern History (received a HSC mark of 96):
- Power and Authority notes + document with in depth responses to practice questions ($10)
- Civil Rights USA notes + document with in depth responses to practice questions ($10)
- Full Russia essay plans with all dot points covered PLUS two full mark essays ($15)
- Full Indochina essay plans with all dot points covered PLUS three full mark essays ($15)

📚English Advanced (received HSC mark of 93):
- 1984: quotes and analysis table + general essay which I was able to adapt to all questionsI attempted ($10)
- Keats x Bright Star: quotes and analysis table featuring all poems + general essay I was able to adapt to all attempted questions ($10)
- King Henry: quotes and analysis table + three essays ($10)

⚖Legal Studies (received HSC mark of 93 and 100% in trials):
- Notes which include cases, definitions, stats for crime, family, consumer, human rights ($10)
- Crime in depth paragraph for each possible sub topic plus six essays (edited by my teacher) ($12)
- Family in depth paragraph for each possible sub topic plus six essays (edited by my teacher) ($15)
- Consumer in depth paragraph for each possible sub topic plus seven essays (edited by my teacher) ($15)

💸Business Studies (ranked first in my school):
- Notes for all topics ($10)
- Diverse case studies for all topics ($10)

Please message me and let me know what you'd like and I'll send u my bank deets. Also happy to negotiate prices :)

olivia.oliveric

HSC
Hey guys, I received a 98.45 atar and i'm a hsc all-rounder and am selling not only notes but full essays/essay plans which are extremely valuable for the HSC! Considering many of these docs have 25+ pages, these prices are nice and cheap! Also, buy one get one free!

- Power and Authority notes + document with in depth responses to practice questions ($10)
- Civil Rights USA notes + document with in depth responses to practice questions ($10)
- Full Russia essay plans with all dot points covered PLUS two full mark essays ($15)
- Full Indochina essay plans with all dot points covered PLUS three full mark essays ($15)

- 1984: quotes and analysis table + general essay which I was able to adapt to all questionsI attempted ($10)
- Keats x Bright Star: quotes and analysis table featuring all poems + general essay I was able to adapt to all attempted questions ($10)

- Notes which include cases, definitions, stats for crime, family, consumer, human rights ($10)
- Crime in depth paragraph for each possible sub topic plus six essays (edited by my teacher) ($12)
- Family in depth paragraph for each possible sub topic plus six essays (edited by my teacher) ($15)
- Consumer in depth paragraph for each possible sub topic plus seven essays (edited by my teacher) ($15)

Please message me and let me know what you'd like and I'll send u my bank deets. Also happy to negotiate prices :)
hey I am interested in buying your legal study notes

Aimexxe

HSC

Hi!
can I please get English 1984 + king henry -> aimexxe@gmail.com :)

zain6

HSC
Hi, so does that mean nothing is on sale anymore? I was after modern core. Thanks

ben.ben

HSC
Hello, DO you still have all your legal resources?!?! Would be amazing if you do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)